#TeamZeeThursday

I apologize that this is two days late! I only learned about this challenge today, in fact.

Hello! I'm Isabel. I have been writing recreationally (mostly fantasy) for seven years now and recently have dabbled in zombie fiction.

By recently, I mean a little over a year ago, I began writing a zombie apocalypse book with one of my best friends, who would like to be known on Wattpad as Ky Le Van. The book is entitled The Strong Will Survive, and it follows the adventures of four teenagers, two girls and two boys, as they attempt to put an end to the zombie apocalypse that claimed their families and friends. It is actually published on Wattpad on my main account (link in bio)!

Before ever experimenting with zombie fiction, I read it like an addict. Any young adult zombie book I could get my hands on, I devoured in days. I got so enthralled with the storylines and was most impressed by stories that used science to make you think, "Hey, this could actually happen!" even if it totally couldn't.

That's part of why The Strong Will Survive is the only zombie book I've ever written. I'm intimidated to write another! I'm worried that it won't be believable enough, frightening enough, original enough...

So I think that's the core reason why I'm participating in this challenge. I want to get more comfortable with writing zombie fiction, and this is the perfect way to do it.

Who knows - maybe someday, I'll have the courage to write the next zombie bestseller!