Chapter 2: A New Studio for Chloe

A week had passed and it was Monday afternoon and driving down the Pacific Coast Highway as the sun was shining was and the time was 3:45 PM and they were leaving their house, which was on Merritt Drive with five bedrooms and nine bathrooms and it was a spanish colonial looking house with a pool and basketball court.

"Mom, where are we headed?" Chloe asked, her eyes still closed because her mother wanted to surprise her.

"Chlobird, it's a surprise." Christi answered.

Five minutes later, they approached Portsheadn Road, turned left off of the Pacific Coast Highway and saw that a building that said "Malibu Express Dancing Center.", which is owned by Ethan and it was larger than the Abby Lee Dance Comnpany

"Chloe, now you can open your eyes." Christi said.

Chloe took off her blindfold and was looking straight at the building, which is her brother's dance studio, which was similar to the Abby Lee Dance company (the one in Pittsburgh), but it was larger and the outside was painted black and white, the font of the studio was in a futuristic font.

"Mom, this is so amazing!" Chloe stated, knowing that she might be dancing for her brother and unlike Abby, Chloe knows that he treats the dancers equally and is tough on them, but he's smoother and calmer as Christi gave her a hug.

"I'm glad you love your surprise. Now lets' go in." Christi stated as they got out of the vehicle and opened the doors and walked in, the front desk was roomier and sitting at the front desk was a young lady around 20 with red hair and amber eyes. Her name was Megan Green and she was an childhood friend of Ethan's and she is a part of the studio's faculty.

"Hi, Chloe. Hi, Christi." Megan greeted, getting up from the front desk and giving her a hug.

"Hello, Miss Megan." Chloe replied.

"How's it going?" Christi asked.

"It's going good, your brother has been expecting you. In this studio, we have Studios 1-4, a viewing room which is a separate room in Studio 1, which is the largest studio room in here, a dressing room across from Studio 1 and Studio 2 has silks." Megan explained.

There were six girls standing in Studio 1, one was eight, had dark colored hair and gray eyes and next to her was a girl around eleven, who looked like her and had the same eye color, but she had Ash Blonde hair, next to her was a 12 year old dancer with blonde hair and brown eyes, across from her was a girl who was eight and had red hair and aqua eyes, next to her was a dancer, who was the same age with auburn hair and hazel eyes and the sixth dancer had brown hair and amber eyes.

"Hey, you made it." Ethan stated to his mother and sister, then he began introductions. "Everyone, i would like for you to meet my little sister, Chloe Lukasiak and our mother, Christi. This is Mallory Evans and her sister Sally, Allison Stephen, Ashley Cartwright, Jessica Perkins and Danielle Green. Also, those are their mothers, Samantha, the mother of Mallory and Sally, Isabella, the mother of Allison, Bethany, the mother of Ashley, Stephanie, the mother of Jessica and Laura, the mother of Danielle."

"Hello." Chloe said, waving and the girls all hugged her and the moms all hugged Christi.

"It's nice meeting you, Chloe." Danielle stated.

"We're glad to have you on the team." Jessica added.

"Your brother told us a lot of great things about you." Ashley said.

"All right, here ar the assigments for the competition known as Starbound which will be in San Diego this weekend, Chloe, you'll be doing a solo called I Don't Care Anymore, Allison will be doing a solo called Switch and everyone will be in the group dance, which is named New and Improved and from what i found out, a certain fatty will be there as well named Abby Lee." Ethan stated, anger in his voice when he said the world Abby Lee and everyone booed and hissed.

"Abby Sucks!" Isabella shouted.

"Like a Fox!" Samantha added.

"I know, right?" Bethany agreed as everyone laughed, then after being dismissed, the moms all headed to the viewing room.

"Christi, Ethan told us about how Abby kicked you and Chloe out, you didn't deserve that." Laura said.

"Thanks for the support." Christi replied. "After all my daughter did to try to get in Abby's good graces, Chloe gets mistreated and Maddie gets praised."

"Maybe when Abby gets a taste of our dancers, she'll be brought back down to earth and i bet you she wouldn't want to cross Ethan and this competition might be a start." Bethany said.

"I once had my Jessica audition for Abby, but fatso felt like she couldn't cut it and cut her, then one day we found out about a new studio called Malibu Express Dancing Center, we auditioned and made it. From the beginning, Ethan has treated us like family." Stephanie informed.

"I remember that." Christi said, then the moms of the studio talked all day as their daughters were working on their solos.

The next day back in Los Angeles at the Abby Lee Dance Company, Abby was in her office and she was still grinning after getting rid of Chloe and Christi, because everytime Chloe didn't win, she would chastise her for not handling losing, telling her she should be like Maddie and now that they were gone from the ALDC for good, she knew that her team would be stronger and nothing could ruin her happy mood, or so she thought as a knock was on the door.

"Who is it?" Abby asked.

"It's me, Melissa." Melissa responded from outside of the office of the studio.

"Come in." Abby said as Melissa walked in and sat down "What's on your mind?

"Abs, i found out that Chloe actually has found another studio that took her in the day after you kicked her out."

Abby just started laughing at what she had just heard, she thought that Chloe never found another studio to dance in. "Oh, Melissa you got me going."

"No, i'm serious."

"Ok, which studio was dumb enough to waste their time on blondie?" Abby asked, rolling her eyes. "Was it Candy Apples, because she, her mother and Cathy would be a perfect fit."

"Nope, it's not Cathy."

"8 Count Dance Academy?"

"Not even close."

"Debbie Allen's studio?"

"No."

"Well, if it's not one of those studios, then which studio was it?" Abby wondered, raising her eyebrow.

"Abby, you better get ready for this from what studio i'm about to say." Melissa gulped and then gave a heavy sigh as she spoke again. "It's the Malibu Express Dancing Center, owned by Ethan Lukasiak."

As soon as the words came out of Melissa's mouth, Abby's face had darkened, she was really mad that Chloe was now a part of Ethan's studio and realized that she was going to have to face him and his team in San Diego this upcoming weekend.

"You know what, she'll be even weaker since she ran to her idiot of a older brother. We'll destroy them at Starbound and they'll never win." Abby said and the week had passed and the studios were now prepared for Starbound.