My parents?!?!?!

"well I can't put you down now. you won't stand for it." he said smiling. "I can't let you fall now can I?"

"You can put me down. Please." I said looking up at him with my best puppy dog face. But when he still didn't put me down I lean into him and start kissing the corner of his mouth. "Now if you don't put me down I'll show you exactly who is in charge. It all comes down to what do you want to be doing tonight."

He seemed to think on this but slowly set me on my feet. "I think I would like to be in charge at the moment you decide you are ready. That will be my job. It's my job to take care of you, every part of you." he said kissing me gently. "Now are we "going to go get our stuff or are you going to keep teasing me.?"

"We need to go but it's fun to tease you so I will pick this up later. Come on I need to get my stuf out of the room, and you need to tell your parents we are leaving to save everyone but I want to be there to tell them that I told you to stay and you refused me." I said poking his chest with my finger.

"And they will agree that I need to go to keep you safe. Even if that means giving up the alpha title for a while." he said as he began pulling me out to his jeep. It was about a five minute ride back to the pack house since he found me at the park planing my escape. "You are going to believe that I love you within the next few days Phelan. I will do anything to make you believe it I would write your name in the stars if I could, just to tell everyone how much I love you." he said and started driving. Once we got there his parents and older brother were all standing outside.

"Son. Someone over heard that you and this girl are going away and I forbid it." His father said.

"I told him to stay he won't. He keeps insisting on going." I said looking any where but the people I'm standing with. Then suddenly I see movement in the trees. "you all need to get in the house now." I whisper to all of them standing a little farther away than a second ago.

"what? Why?" his dad asked.

"because they have come they only want me. Just go inside and you won't get hurt." I said really fast.

"Phelan, I'm not letting you go." Adolpha said. Then he turned to his father and said "father she is my mate, the one I am fated to be with. I love her and you can not take that away." then he screamed out loud enough for the people in the woods to hear. "this is my mate and you will not take that away. You can't have her."

"Why would you do that now we will have a whole pack upon us. I told you that they kill anyone I'm close to and you sentenced yourself and your family to death. Just don't follow me, okay? Don't get your self killed." I said and tried to run away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"I just told you I will follow you any where you go. I'm going to follow you and you can't stop me." he said still holding me hostage

"You can come find my dying body in about five hours." I said and pulled away from his strong grasp. "Goodbye mate. I already told you what I feel and you know who I really am. Tell my old people I only left to keep them safe." then with tears building in my eyes I run as fast as I can. I mean that's what has kept me safe all these years. I run and never get tired. The only reason I fell asleep after the battle was because of injuries.

"Phelan wait!" I heard Adolpha scream but I just kept running as far away as I could get. And eventually his voice faded away and it hurt like hell to be away from him but I had to in order to keep him safe. That's when I hear a voice that caused all this in the first place.

"Have you not learned how I wanted this game to go?" I turned around and there he stood

"Jake please don't hurt him. I was leaving. He knew that and he didn't like it. Just let him live." I say strong enough and with enough of my old alpha voice that he backs down for a minuet not expecting me to be so strong after a run like that.

"Is my little neice getting stronger on me? I know you were strong before but this this is something else. I might have to keep you locked away where you can't talk to anyone." he said pacing back and forth like he would in a office thinking of what to do with a child that has wronged.

"You can't do that. I will not go down with out a fight that would kill you. I want to live my life. The life I was ment to live without your interruption in it. I want to be with my mate and my people. I want to kill you and yours. They killed my pack and now I will kill yous starting with you." I said circleing him. Ready to attack and he gets a smile as big as his face and stands up straight looking at me while clapping. The smile I saw was the one I remember from my childhood. The real smile the one I used to love.

"Good job my baby girl. You have passed the test after so long of me not thinking you were strong enough. That is why you are a alpha. If all I had to do is get you to your mate I would have sooner. I have missed you Phelan, so much. Please understand that this was a test of strength that your parents came up with and I just followed through with it."

"Jake you set this all up? I ran and ran because I thought that you were going to kill me but it was a a test. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. So much. You made me leave the only people I care about to see if I was strong enough. You killed half of my pack to see if I was strong enough. What you don't know is that at this moment I am stronger than I ever have been and my wolf is telling me to rip your head off your shoulders." I said then hear the voice that I least expected.

"now now, my daughter. Watch that temper of yours it is the bad part about being an alpha but we all have to deal with it." that voice said and I just couldn't believe it so I turned around and there they stood. My parents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!!!! Plot twist. I'm so nice. Not really.

<3 <3 I have more stories on quotev.com user name: Lilly 14

Follow me and I'll follow back.

I like comments they help me write more because I'm big on procrastinating.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye for now lovelies