pt.1 Jealous | Ch.11

continuation of ch.10

as soon as i woke up remembering bits and pieces of my dream i started worrying so i  called Geo.

phone ringing...

he didn't pick me up the first time so i called again and he finally picked up.

Geo: hey are you okay,
sorry i didn't pick up the
first time i was in the
bathroom

me: yeah i'm fine, do you
think we could go together , to school

Geo: yeah definitely baby

me: okay ill see you in a few

and after that i hung up and made a huge sigh, i was so worried. the dream was so realistic that i could'nt even process what was real.

after sitting on my bed for a few minutes i got up and chose what i was gonna wear today, then i hopped in the shower. after that, i fixed my hair, did my eyebrows and mascara put on so lip gloss then went downstairs.

i got a text from Geo saying that he was in my drive way so i grabbed 2 granola bars and went outside.

i walked to the car and got in. "hey babe" i said giving him a kiss and he deepened the kiss.

"i feel like i haven't seen you in a long time" he's said looking forward then back at me.

"it's been two days" i said wiping a fake tear then kissed his cheek

then after that he drove his car then we arrived to school.

walking into school i felt weird like something was gonna happen and i didn't know what.

"alright i'm gonna go to class" Geo said then gave me a super tight hug.

"see you"

after class i saw Geo come out talking to a girl
and then after he was done they hugged. i gave that the side eye but realized he can have girl friends too, so i let it go then went straight to him.

i starting kissing and making out with him and people were looking but i didn't care.

"aye i see you Geo" one of Geos friends said and a couple of other people were hollering at him and I

then i pushed him to the locked and he grabbed my arms and broke the kiss and said "chill we're not at home yet" and winked.

the whole day went by and i kept seeing Geo walk out of classes with that girl and she was so pretty. i was getting kind of jelly and after their goodbyes they would always hug eachother.

he walked to me and i said "so i see you got a new girl" then i winked

we began to walk and he said "she's just a friend chill"

then i responded with "sure"

and then he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer and said "you know you're the only girl on my mind" then grabbed my face and kissed me.

when we found the car and went in i immediately grabbed him and started making out with him. i was also putting my hand on his pants where his dick was and he put his hand on my thigh

we made out for a little and i was pulling on his shorts and he got the memo and pulled out his dick . it was rock hard

for a little, i was stoking it while we were making out then i went down to his dick.

for a bit i was sucking on his tip then i started deep throating his shit. he was moaning like crazy and saying "fuck" but was trying not to be noticeable because people could see him through the window.

after a little bit he cummed

when he cleaned up and pulled up his pants the first thing he said was "so what do you wanna eat"

"anything you want" i said breathing heavily.

"seriously what do you like baby, i'll get you anything" geo said grabbing my thigh

"okay, i guess we can go to in n out" i said rolling my eyes

"okay" he said then grabbed my face and kissed me and bit my lip then let go.

"you're such a tease ugh" i said

so after that Geo began to drive to in n out. we got out food and he asked if i wanted to go to my place of his to eat and i said mine. i felt like he got mad cause Jake would be there.

so we arrived home and when i got home i knocked on the door. Jake instantly opened it and said "Madisonnnn" then gave me a tight hug. and i heard and "ugh" out of Geos mouth
pt.1
-
-
-
-
lol i tried making a cliff hang but yeah there's gonna be a pt.2 . thank you, thank you, thank you for 1.2k read i appreciate you guys 💗😭💗

don't be a ghost 👻💖 like, comment and follow me