New Beginnings | Ch.3

Madison POV

Think I got myself in trouble
So I fill the bath with bubbles
Then I put the towels all away
Should've never said the word love Threw a toaster in the bathtub
I'm sick of all the games I have to play.

"I'm tired of being careful" I sang along to the lyrics of soap by Melanie Martinez until my dad ripped my headphones out of my ears.

"Um" I said questioning.

"We're home honey" my dad said smiling.

"Technically not but okay" I said while opening the door then slamming it shut. "This place is nice I guess"

When I walked into this house I fell inlove. Huh you might be wondering "weren't you just hating on how you're technically not home" well I'm not, I'm in a new home that i feel like I could call it "home" someday.

I looked around the rooms being that there was 4 room. There was one room with a chandelier that I wasn't digging, there was another with lights that could dimmed or brighten with a remote which I was digging. There were also 2 other rooms that looked almost identical being that they both had the same lights which were pretty basic.

"Dad I want to get this room" I said pointing at the room with the adjusting lights.
My dad nodded then walked to the living room.

"Madi the u-haul truck is here" my dad said loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm coming"

I was so excited to just to bring my stuff in my room and organize.

After a couple of hours my room was a little bit organized and me and my dad were putting stuff away.

"Okay can I go to starbucks I'm craving it" I said while grabbing my stomach.

"Sure my keys are on the table"

As I went in my dads car I realized I didn't know where Starbucks we SSO I put it on the GPS and drove. "Hm" I said while looking around the neighborhood.

I finally arrived to Starbucks.
Walking in I recognized a face. So familiar. Ugh how can I forgot his name, the guy from the plane I thought to myself. "What do I do what do I do" I thought.

Instead of saying anything I just ordered and acted like I didn't see him.

"What would you like today" the Starbucks worker said.

"Carmel frappachino"

"What's your name"

"Madi" I said while smiling

He was pretty cute and he looked around my age.

"Hey" someone said while tapping me on the shoulder.

I immediately turned around.

"Oh.. Hey" I said while waving awkwardly.

"I saw you walking in and I immediately recognized your beautiful face" he said while giving a chinky smile.

"Uh same, I mean oh" I awkwardly said.

"I didn't know you lived in the area madison"

oh shit he said my name... Ahhh I forgot his name. How could I forget such a beautiful human beings name. But he remembered my name, oh my gosh he remembered my...

"Earth to Madison" he said while shaking my arm.

He touched my arm

"Oh sorry uh"

"Madi" I heard the starbucks worker shout.

"wait here" I said then proceeded to walk to the counter to get my drink.

"Thank you" I said as we exchanged smiles.

"hey so I'm gonna Head out, I'm sorry but I forgot your name..." I said squeezing my eyes shut then opening them.

"Aw you forgot" I nodded while he said that. "Again my name's Geo" he said while we exchanged laughs.

"Well bye see you.. Soon I guess" I giggled.

"Alright bye " Geo waved then bit his lip.

After that I walked out of starbucks. Ugh I forgot where I put my car and keep in mind this Starbucks was around other stores and it had a big parking lot.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said after bumping into someone.

"that's okay" he chuckled

"Well, can't find my car and I gotta go bye" I said laughing

"Wait what's your name?, I'm Carson"

"Madison nice to meet you"

After walking around I finally found it. Once I sat in the drivers seat I sighed. "Oh my gosh, I met three Cute guys in one day" , "well 2 cause I already knew Geo" "ahhh". and after those thoughts I drove off to go home.

👻Snapchat: Geo's typing...

I got home and saw that Geo was typing. Yessss ,ahhh what could it be.

👻Snapchat: Geo

He sent the message and a that point I knew that I haddd to wait a couple minutes so I don't seem desperate. Its killing me not to open his message but, remember its so I don't seem desperate.

After like 15 minutes I finally opened the message. You may be saying that I'm crazy for waiting that long but I don't want to seem like I want him so bad.

Geo: hey

Me: hey

Are you serious all he said was hey?? Hey.... Really hey... Oml I guess

👻Snapchat: Geo's typing...
👻Snapchat: Geo

Woww he's quick. No hesitation what so ever. what ever. I just opened the message right away.

Geo: so, what school
are you going to?

Really school...

Me: im going to
Scape Ville High
A/N(Lol I made that up)

Geo: oh I go to
That school. Maybe
I can show you around
And we can hang?

Me: yeah, definitely.
that'll be nice :).

Geo: that's such
A coincidence. I
Met you on the plane and
We go to the same
School.

Me: yeah, when I
Saw you at Starbucks
I was surprised too.

Geo: hey so talk
To you later?

Me: yeah definitely

Geo: bye:)
Read 4:51pm

I was on my bed smiling and jumping up and down. I'm so excited to go to school with him. Yess omg. I didn't even seem desperate at all huh. Of course I didn't !!! I'm so excited for tomorrow.

After about an hour or two I helped my dad organize more stuff. I also did my bathroom and my bedroom. I felt so good in my bed. And before I knew it I fell asleep. h a p p y.  a s.  c a n.  be.

~
~
~
~

I finally updated. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. My phone was broken and it was just getting fixed.
Don't be a ghost👻👻. Like, comment, follow me. thanks for reading!!!!