Acknowledgements

Man Hunt - Cian Griffin

~November 24th – March 15th ~

I just want to start off by saying a massive thank you to everyone involved in Man Hunt from the day I started until the day I finished it. I can honestly say that I know that this book would be nothing more than a mere daydream if it hadn’t been for the love and encouragement you all have been giving me from the very start.

I know the idea for this was my own, I would not have had so many of the ideas I had writing it if it had not been for all your comments throughout. This book would be entirely different if I had ignored your input, and I am so glad Wattpad is here because Man Hunt is such a better book thanks to all of you.

If I am honest, the reason I decided to start Man Hunt when I did as opposed to during the summer is because I wanted to defeat the boredom suspension from school brought me. Yes, you read that right. I – Cian Griffin – ambassador, prefect and all round nerd was suspended from school, for one month in fact for creating a Facebook page making observational jokes about my school that people took offense to. You may be surprised to hear that I was almost expelled for it!

Anyway, I decided to write this book because of all the free time I had and I was both surprised and thrilled at how many of you began reading, voting and commenting. It took me by surprise how many of you actually liked it, because my original stories never do very well on this site in comparison to my fan fiction. I can honestly say that each and every day I sign on to Wattpad, one of your lovely comments makes me either smile or laugh aloud. You are all honestly the best group of people anyone could ever ask for and I am blessed to have you all as fans, but more so, as friends.

I can imagine you are all wondering what is next from Man Hunt. At the moment, I am quite hopeful for it. I am going to begin editing the book and fixing a few loopholes I may have left in it as well as patching up some final things. Then I will look into sending it away to publishers, as my goal in life is to get a book published and hope for a big screen adaption! In terms of a follow-up book, I would be more likely to write a prequel, perhaps based off of the first ever Man Hunt however I am still unsure at the moment as to when that will happen as my exams are approaching fast!

So finally, to reiterate, it really has been an absolute pleasure writing this for you. I have honestly loved ever single minute of the journey that this took us all on, from the comments, to the fan art, to the covers and banners made for me – you really all are wonderful individuals and I cannot thank you enough for all your love and support throughout. This book would not be a fraction of what it is today without all of you, so be proud of yourselves for that. Although this is the end of Alice and Aaron’s story, there are still many possibilities as to where we can go from here on out. Have an absolutely wonderful day, and thank you all once more.

What is your favourite quote from this book? Who was your favourite character and why? What did you really think of this book? How would you feel if you woke up like Alice did on this island? 

Please fill the comment section down below with your answer(s) to the question(s) above! I will be dedicating chapters to those who get really involved and I may even follow you!