Ch-9 Drag her in

Chapter 9 

Drag her in

 Jason's POV. 

All night Tyler and I stayed by the bedside and resting turn by turn. None of us could sleep. All night we tried to think of ways to get Scarlett safe. This business that Radley is into is dangerous for Scarlett. I can see worry in Tyler's eyes. All night he kept in making calls. He called Andrew too and asked him to come immediately. I am happy he would be here. Maybe that would give me some time off from watching over Scarlett like a hawk. I had to think of ways these two weeks to keep her around me. And even after all these attempts, she did fall prey to Radley's schemes. I could never let anything happen to her. My sister is now away from me because I couldn't keep her safe.  I will never make that mistake again. 

"Someone please get me water" I heard Scarlett's parched voice and asked the maid downstairs to get a mug of coffee and an aspirin along with a glass of water. I went up and saw Tyler hugging his sister and saying something in a very low voice. I felt like I was intruding in their moment but I didn’t care. I handed the aspirin and the mug of coffee after she drank the glass of water. Scarlett seemed at loss of words and scared. We sat there in silence. Seems she got to know what happened last night.

Scarlett's POV

I woke up to bright sunlight and my head was pounding. I couldn't open my eyes but I tried and it hurt. My throat burned and I needed water. "Someone please get me water" I said and my voice sounded pathetic to me. The part that Jason and Tyler both were in my room and they both had an expression like they have seen a ghost, made me think of all sorts of questions. 

I sat up in my bed and asked Tyler what is wrong. He came to sit beside me and hugged me. His voice was low when he spoke and felt like he was scared and disappointed at the same time. 

"Im so sorry scar, please forgive me. Please please please forgive me. I did not mean to drag you into this but I don't know what to do now." A hundred questions flew in my mind. What was he talking about. When Tyler saw my confused face, he continued to talk. 

"Yesterday night, you were drugged. It is good that Jason found you before someone else took you with them and made it impossible for me to find you ever again." Understanding dawned upon me. That is why I felt like I had the mother of all hangovers. 

"Who? Who would do that and what would they get from me?" I voice my questions. Tyler needs to answer it. He has been mysterious for too long. 

He let out a defeated sigh. 

"Wait till tonight and you will get your answers." Tyler hugged me again and continued. "I’m so relieved that you are okay. If something ever happened to you, I could never forgive myself." 

I sure was going to die of curiosity but I had to be patient until night. 

Jason handed me an aspirin and gulped it down along with water. It soothed by burning throat. I took the coffee and thanked him. 

Jason and Tyler went to Tyler's room and I took a shower and dressed up. I was so tired. It felt like I haven't slept in days. I kept my self busy with Facebook. I hardly opened it and now I had so many notifications to attend to. I saw the pictures of last night’s party. I think even I had clicked some pictures last night. I might upload them too. 

I attached the camera to my laptop and checked the pictures out. 

The thing I didn't expect to see was Andrew and Tyler. There was a girl besides Tyler who looked like a stripper. Don’t get me wrong, not judging her but her fake tan, and the glitter bikini she wore gave me the impression that he would be a stripper. Not giving much attention to that girl, my eyes went to Andrew. Wondering what these boys would be doing in such a dirty alley clicking a picture with a lady who looked like she took too many men to her bed. 

I thought Andrew is a decent guy. I think I am judging too much. I upload my party pictures and then patiently wait for evening to come. 

After dinner, Tyler, Jason and I go to Tyler's room. I take a seat on the side of Tyler's bed while Jason sits across from me on the bed's edge. Tyler just keeps on walking from one end of the room to another. He checks his phone after every other step. Who is he waiting for! 

"Sorry I am late." Andrew said and walked in to sit beside me. I flash a smile and I get his heart stopping smile. 

 "You alright princess?" He asks to which I just smile like a kid who just got a chocolate.