Ch 3- A new friend

Chapter -3

A New Friend

We walk side by side to his car. There are green fields all around with trees here and there. He opens the door for me and then gets into the car. He starts driving. I open the window and tilt my head a bit so that the wind dries my almost dry hair. I close my eyes as I breathe pure and fresh air. 

 "So, you don't like it here?" Andrew speaks in an amused voice. 

"No, it's not like that! I am just unfamiliar with this place." I say thinking aloud. I myself don't really know. 

 Andrew smiles and says, "Hmm... I would like to know you, if you don't mind."

 "Sure! Why not." I say smiling as well. "You ask and I will decide if I want to answer or not and then I will ask you."

 "Nice, girl you have some attitude huh? So let's start. What are your hobbies?" 

 I guess Andrew isn't that bad at least he doesn’t seem like a perv. 

 "I play guitar, I sing, and I draw."

 "Whoa! Is there anything else that you can do?"  Andrew asks me wide eyed. 

 "Um yeah I know how to dance but-"

 "Dancing, I like it! You are pretty cool!"

 "Thanks" that's all I can reply as the color of my cheeks becomes pink.

 We don't talk for a long time as we listen to songs. He does have a good choice in music.

Andrew decides to break the silence first.

"Okay so you are here because of your brother. And you don't have decent clothes to wear. I would take you to the best place to shop but I don't think that you will like the collection." Andrew said smirking. 

 "Excuse me! Decent clothes? Whatever do you mean by that?  These are decent enough! And for the record, you have no idea what kind of clothes I like" I said slightly taken aback at how this guy had the nerve to state something about me.

"Common! I'm just teasing you." he smiles at me. At that instant I forget about feeling offended and I give him a smirk. 

 "It seems your boyfriend is going to be jealous if he knows you are going on a long drive with me." Andrew says in a playful mood. 

 "Well, if you were looking forward to that then I am sorry because I don't have a boyfriend." I say picking up strands of hair from my face and mouth.  

Andrew notices me struggling to keep my hair under control so he closes the windows and turns the air conditioner on.  

"Uh thanks." I say giving him a thankful look.  

"So you don't have a boyfriend. That means I can flirt with you." he says grinning showing his perfect pearly white teeth. He is flirting and still seems sweet.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. 

"Yes you can. But you go over limits and then you will face Tyler."  I say in a light tone. 

"Oh yeah Tyler. He would skin me alive! Don't worry Madame, I won't dishonor you and I have no intentions to die so I will be on my best behavior that I always Am."

Before I could reply to that, he pulls over on the river side. Andrew opens the door for me to step out and we both stand against the car looking at the scene before us.