Holiday Edition: Happy Easter!

Echoed Voice

Holiday Edditon

Happy Easter!

"Huh?" Kazuhiro looked up to see the face of Tamaki, reaching above his head to grab something long and soft now protruding from his own head. He tugged at it, removing whatever it had been from his head and extending it to be within his own view. It was a pair of fluffy, white rabbit ears attached to an equally fluffy headband.

"Tama-nii...?" A confused look twisted the younger male's face as the ears were taken from him and placed back onto his head.

The blonde's arms wrapped around his waist and he plassed a kiss on his slightly reddened cheeks. "Happy Easter, Hiro-kun." He smiled happily at the flustered male squirming in Tamaki's grasp.

Tamaki lead a small trail of kisses down to his cheek bone, turning his around as he did so. He let his tongue roam his neck, slightly nipping at the exposed skin. "T-Tama-nii! N-Not here... Someone might see..." A moan escaped Kazuhiro's lips as he bit down, slightly harder than before, onto his collarbone.

Tamaki pushed the smaller figure onto one of the couches of the empty Host Club, hovering over him to look over his work in progress. A reddened face looked up at the boy above him, his eyes gleaming with need. "Get ready for your real present, Hiro-kun..." He removed the accessory from his head with one hand, beginning to unbutton his blazer and white shirt.

He parted the articles of clothing, running his large hands over the pale, smooth skin. He tweaked the erect bud left to his body, leaning down to nip at the right. Moans escaped from the boy below him as his right hand began to unzip his pants. "T-Ta... N-no..." Tamaki began to stroke the already hard member.

...nii... Kazuhiro's voice invaded his thoughts. Wh-What...?

Tama-nii... "Tamaki-nii! Wake up you lazy bum!" The boy beside him shook his body awake, a silver string of drool falling from his lips as he lifted his head from a table in the almost empty room of the Host Club.

"Finally... You're so lazy... I-I came to wish you... A Happy Easter. I-I didn't get a change to tell you... before..." He squirmed uncomfortably and nervously as a smile invaded Tamaki's face.

"Thank you, Hiro-kun!" Tamaki threw himself onto the smaller boy, hugging him as they fell onto the ground.

"T-Ta-" Kazuhiro was interuppted by his lips were taken by Tamaki's own. He quickly pulled away, looking away in hopes of hiding his deep crimson blush from the other's view. "Not here... someone might see..."