Tamaki's Visit!

Kazuhiro awoken to the reoccuring buzzing noises sounding from his alarm clock, informing him that it had been time to wake up for another day at Ouran academy. He lifted up the sheets, breathing in a slightly unfamiliar smell. He took a moment to breath in the relaxing scent, recognizing the faint smell of vanilla and... roses?

He curled up and cuddled with the sheets, burying his face in the drifting scent. He could have gone back to sleep if it weren't for his alarm clock. He rubbed the crusty traces of sleep from his eyes before reaching over to kill the annoying noises.

The black haired boy scrambled into a seated possition on the edge of the bed, yawning as he stretched out stiff muscles. He had slept pleasantly, and he felt on top of the world. Which had been unusual lately. The stress of moving from the orphanage, into a new neighborhood, and into a new school had usually kept this up thinking and worrying. Though he had preferred the orphanage, where he could be surrounding by his friends and have naturally been able to be carefree and not worry, he enjoyed the unfamiliar warmth that curled around him, comforting him and preventing his feelings from getting in the way of his sudden enjoyment of life.

He stood up, stumbling slightly on his wabbling legs that had still been stiff from his overnight rest. He stipped himself of his loose clothing, pulling on a black pair of uniform slacks, and a white shirt from his dresser. He padded over barefoot to the closet to grab a sky blue blazer and fitting it snug around his body. After buttoning up the matching blue buttons, he traced Ouran Academy's logo. He sighed, the comforting feeling slowly leaving him.

It would have been another long day at Ouran, another day of sitting through classes that reviewed what he had already known efficiently, and lounging around the school and counting down the seconds until he could have left that hell hole. Though all days might not have been like that. Yesterday was only the first day of school, and he might have found something to entertain himself both in and out of class. Though that was probably unlikely. He shook the feelings of uneasiness away, smiling to himself as he told himself it would turn out alright, the comforting feeling returning to him.

He grabbed his tie, wrapping it around his neck, tying it, and adjusting it to be straight. He reached into another drawer and pulled out a pair of rocks and rolling them onto his previously bare feet before slipping his glasses onto his face.

"Numata-sama! Please come down, breakfast it ready!" The ebony haired male heard one of the maids, who he recognized Dazai-though that was her surname, Kazuhiro had never bothered to learn he full name-called loudly up the stairs.

"Be right there!" He called back, stuffing his feet into my house slippers before making my way down various halls and stairs until he had made it into the kitchen.

"Morning, Kazu-chan!" Kiyoko called, raising her cup of tea into a sort of greeting.

"Morning, Kiyoko-nee... Dazai-san." I replied with a smile.

"Good Morking, Numata-sama." She bowed slightly at the waist, turning to the table and preparing his breakfast.

Kazuhiro grabbed her wrists gently and she stopped. "Something wrong?" She questioned.

He shook her head, grabbing the silverware from her hands. "Don't bother. I'm sure there's matters other than pampering me for you to deal with." He grabbed a pancake from the plate in the middle of the table. "Oh. One more thing."

"Yes?" She questioned, straightening her posture as she dusted her hands on the apron tied around her waist.

"Don't call me 'Numata-sama.'"

She looked at Kazuhiro dumbfoundedly as he went back to his meal, adding his prefered selection of strawberries, sugar, and syrup. The old maid didn't respond, but returned to her work in another room.

A few minutes into eating the sweetened breakfast food in a comfortable silence, Kiyoko spoke. "You're unusually happy today. You've had that stupid grin on your face ever since you walked down. Tamaki stuck on your mind?" She added with a devilish grin.

Kazuhiro thought for a second. He actually hadn't thought about the blonde until she had mentioned it. Then it had hit him. The vanilla-rosey scent in his room that stained his blankets and sheets. It was the scent of the blue-violet eyed male, now that he thought about it. "Not really. I wasn't really thinking about his until you mentioned him. Was he in my room?" He questioned. I was curious. Had he really been in there? If he had, for what reason did he have for being there?

"Yup. I had to burden poor Tamaki-sama to bring you to your room. That was rude; you fell asleep on him and all." I felt my cheeks burn as they were tainted red with a deep blush.

"D-Did I really?" He squirmed, poking the remaining food on my plate with my fork nervously. It was embarrassing to find that he had burdened a boy who he had met with so much already. After what happened with the Host Club, Kiyoko-nee making him stay over... Now this?

"Yup. I suggested that we sprayed you with a spray bottle until you woke up and shoo you into your room, but he said you looked to peacefully to bother.

If possible, his blush deepened. He changed the subject as soon as possible. "We sh-should get going..." He pushed his half eaten plate away from himself, getting up as the doorbell rang. "Who the hell..." could be coming here at this hour? He finished his words in his head and wandered his way quickly to the front door and opening the wooden item slightly, peeking at who was standing outside.

"Morning, Hiro-kun!" A blonde dressed in a uniform identical to Kazuhiro's, only bigger, stood with his schoolbag in hand. H-Hiro-kun...? I studdered mentally at Tamaki's nickname. Since when was I ever called by "Hiro?"

"M-Morning...? Senpai, you live around here?" There weren't any other mansions around there. He was pretty sure of it. The mansion had a decent view of the area from the top floor.

"Nope. I live closer to the academy, but I came to walk you there." His lips curled into a gentle smile, complimenting his soft features of his face, his blue-violet eyes, the light cream color of his skin. Kazuhiro blushed.

"Th-Thanks... Sorry for burdening..." Kazuhiro looked down, rubbing his arm and squirming shyly. Damnit... Kazuhiro thought. Why do I always act this way around these rich people...? I feel like they'll judge me on whatever the hell I do...

"You're not a burden Hiro-kun." He patted Kazuhiro's black locks, ruffling them in the process. "I think I can call you my friend after getting to know you last night."

Kazuhiro looked up at him, eyes full of surprise. "R-Really?" It would be his first friend here, other than Kiyoko, who was like a sister to him.

"Yup. I could introduce you to the other hosts if you would like. I think you'd fit in nicely." A smile formed on the ebony haired boy's face, his cheeks fading to a dull pink color.

"Thank you, Tamaki-senpai..."