Meeting The Skye

Picture of Alexander to the side!!!!!!! Okay read on. -------------------------------->

Alexander Nicholas VanDurran had never felt so hungry in his twenty year old life as he stared into the window of a restaurant standing by his Camaro. He envied the people that could satisfy their hunger so easily. If he ate human food it would help, but not for long. In a matter of two hours he would be hungry again, and the pains would come back twice as bad. Alexander decided against the human food. He tried to walk away but he just couldn't. Sure he had money as a matter of fact he had two million of it stuffed in to two duffle bags in his trunk. Alexander wondered what that would look like to humans: a twenty year old with a new car and two million dollars in the trunk. This brought a smile to his face. The situation was almost laughable. Almost. Human food was only for the desperate when you absolutely couldn't hunt. Alexander was desperate though, because he didn't know how to hunt. Blood had always been handed to him on a silver platter. Free blood still wasn't worth going back to the hell hole he escaped from though. Blood was the only thing he wanted. He needed it, wanted it, and craved it. Blood would supply him all his nutrients whether it was human or animal. Without blood he would get weak, he would pass out and he would die. Food was the biggest but not the only thing on his mind. Alexander knew they would come looking for him but it would be a while. They had no way of tracing him not even a scent would help them find him. He had time not much, but he had time.

Alexander envied the children that were laughing and enjoying their family. He wished he could of had a childhood like that, and those kids probably took a family that loved them for granite. Alexander's parents didn't give two shits about him. As a matter of fact they gave him away. Alexander had more things to worry about than self pity though, he had food and hunters to think about so he pushed his depressing thoughts to the back of his mind, and pushed himself off the hood of his car. He walked closer to window even though he was supposed to be leaving.

Finally, Alexander tore his eyes away from the family when his eyes landed on a couple of girls that were about his age. One girl was talking up a storm. She had blond hair and make up piled on her face. She wore a lime green tube top that showed more cleavage than Alexander wanted to see. Her shorts were so short it was amazing she could walk in them without tearing them. Her friend on the other hand was stunning. No gorgeous. She had long deep dark brown hair that came to her waist but messy cut bangs that were pulled away from her face. She had big innocent doe brown eyes that warmed him to his very core. Her skin was a rich caramel color. She was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. Alexander starred at her for who knows how long, but he couldn't help it he was mesmerized by her beauty. He was about to turn away thinking he had stood outside of the restaurant for long enough, when he noticed she had been starring back at him the whole time. Alexander waved at her awkwardly knowing he looked like a fool. A damn fool, but oddly enough he didn't care. The girl just starred at him, and starred at him long and hard. She was starring at him as if he was trying to put together a puzzle then suddenly she got up and left.

Alexander found himself gazing at her empty seat in a daze wishing for her to return. She never did. Alexander turned to leave when he realized the girl wasn't coming back. Then the best thing he ever smelt hit his nose. He stopped dead in his tracks. He smelt his favorite human food, "strawberries" he whispered to himself. Then he heard the voice of a angel. "Hey wait up!" Alexander had never heard a voice so sweet it was beautiful just like the person it belonged to. "Hey! " she called again just outside the door. Alexander turned around when he saw her.The girl in the restaurant he hadn't noticed the clothes she wore. She was very short maybe five feet or so,but the six inch heels she wore made her legs look like they could go for miles. She also wore a simple white dress that was long sleeve but came mid-thigh.The dress hugged her curves in all the right places. She was breath-taking. Alexander could feel the strain on his pants, but he showed no worry. He looked in her beautiful brown eyes and said, "Are you talking to me?"