Unanswered Questions

IN THE CASTLE.

Picture of David to the side. I don't know who he is.(Hopefully) ------>

-----William's POV-----

I awoke with a viscous burning in my throat. My head thumped with a deadly pain. I picked myself up off the bed that I don't remember laying in. I was dizzy and I almost fell to my knees. I opened my eyes only to see everything with a foggy red haze around it. The hunger burned in my stomach. I stumbled over to the refrigerator before I did anything rash and killed one of my slaves. It's not like I care about their well being. I just didn't feel like going through the whole kidnapping and training phases with a new slave. They were too much work and to time consuming. Time that I don't have since that brat is about to take my throne. I opened the refrigerator knocking it back against the wall and denting it. I reached in and ripped open a blood bag the chilled blood smelled awful and made bile rise up I my throat. Regardless I turned the bag upside down and downed it all. The vile liquid slipped down my throat making me want to gag but I held it down. I was still hungry and I was no where near satisfied. I downed eleven more bags before I was full and under control. The cold blood pumping through me has cleared my head and removed my headache.

I blacked out I haven't done that in years only one thing could cause that. Someone got into my mind and took control of my body. There was only one person in all of the universes that could do that. That had a enough power to penetrate my mind. That was strong enough to come out of the Satan's mind sane. Alexander. The prince is here. I guess there's no need to pay him a visit in his little hiding place after all. Alexander had hand delivered himself to me. William put the whole castle on lock down and made sure all of the castle was covered with guards. Now I believe I am going to pay a visit to David.

-----David's POV-----

I jumped up and fell out of my chair as the castle sirens began to blare. I scrambled to pick up my books and papers that I had scattered across the floor. I had been studying supernatural creatures all my life. And there is still more I needed to know. Just as I got my things collected my door bust opened shaking the walls. At my door stood King William.

"Where is he?" He growled out low and menacingly.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered out. My voice was weak. I shook with fear. This man could kill me with a single thought.

"Now I like you David so I'll ask again. Where. Is. Alexander?" He bared his fangs at me his eyes glowed red and purple changing colors. They swirled with something sinister. Evil. His finger nails grew to long talons. He extended his leathery bat wings. I felt the danger roll of him in waves. I stared in awe at him.

Before I knew it I flew back into a wall. The air that I didn't really need to live was sucked from my lungs. William had his hand wrapped firmly around my throat. He neared my face and looked deep into my eyes. I could tell he was searching my mind as his frustrations grew he squeezed my neck tighter. I could feel my bones cracking even though they were as strong as diamonds. And right before my spine cracked he released me. I slid to the floor.

"You know nothing. Pick yourself up." William then turned and exited to room quickly. I pulled myself up and rubbed my neck. I sighed in frustration. What has my dear friend got himself into now.

-----Skye's POV-----

"Well let's go." I said quickly. I turned around and walked out of Xander's room. Where did that come from? nicknames? Really Skye? Get a hold of yourself. I walked quickly through the hallway and ran down the steps. I opened the door when I felt Xander's presents behind me. I stepped outside and felt the sun hit my skin. It felt good. I walked down the concrete steps heading towards the garage when someone grabbed my arm.

-----Alexander's POV-----

I will never understand why humans enjoy sunlight. Quite frankly I find it irritating. I grabbed Skye's arm once again feeling the sparks shoot through my body. I looked into her eyes when she whipped her head around to look at me I was almost lost for word as I lost myself in her deep brown eyes.

"We should take my car..." I said. "You know because it's outside the gate."

"Oh yeah let's go." We walked down the long drive in silence. When we got there she typed in the access code and we walked to my car and got in. I started the car when Skye turned around and looked at me.

"How did you bring your bags in if the gate was closed and your car was behind the gate." Skye said questionably. I had no idea what I could say so I just stared....

------ Okay guys next chapter. Not edited though. Okay now five votes before I update again please. Please guys. I don't think I'm asking for much. :)