An Icy Situation

Next morning I woke up and I was perfectly normal. It felt like a summer day although it was freezing in our house and it was still snowing outside. I got out of bed and put my robe on like always. "Aren't you cold honey? You should be wearing pants!" my mother said as she was flipping pancakes. "Oh mom I'm fine." I said with a small smile. "Alright well if you get cold, get a blanket,"

I could tell my mom was very confused. Well I felt normal. I went up back to my room to get my I phone. But I found a letter on my desk.

"When you open this letter there is a power you hold. You must be careful you shall be told."

-Norine

I don't remember making myself a letter... Is that my reflection thing? Ugh... I picked it up and I started trying to tear it but it wouldn't tear. NNNGH!!!! NGGGGHH!!!! The note wouldn't tear. This is all a dream. I started slapping myself. WAKE UP!!! Nope. This wasn't a dream. Owwww.... That actually hurt. Underneath the note was a ice blue stone inside a silver necklace. What???!!! I picked it up and placed it around my neck. It fit perfectly. I felt a burst of what it felt like a strike of pain in my hands. Then, everything was normal. I picked up the note once more and......(to be continued...)