Chapter 10; Strange boy

"GOD DAMMIT! JASPER! TAKE AWAY THE PAIN! Take it away! Take it away!" I screamed and mumbled the last part.

Jasper looked at me with a blank face.

"Fine, I will do it, just to make you happy, I can't watch you cry." Jasper wiped my tears. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard him whisper the last words, before I felt my mind go blank.

***************************************************************************************

I thought I should do an Authors note in the beginning this time. Idk I feel like it.

Sorry for the late update, but I am very lazy. This chapter and so on, takes place two years later. Crystal remembers nothing, while Jasper remembers everything. This chapter will just be a filler, to introduce the new character and the new Crystal, etc etc. 

Thank you for reading this story and we will continue till the very end. We also have exciting news; we are starting a new story!

This story reflects on our personalities and may or may not be fantasy. 

Hope you like it!

Vote? Comment? Share?

- J

"Rise and shine princess!"

The sunlight slapped my face. I quickly placed my hands over my eyes. "Jasper!" I screamed. I turned the opposite way, my face away from the sunlight. I began to dose off, when Jasper pushed me off the bed. I hit the floor with a loud bang. I wasn't hurt, but Jasper is going to pay. "Ow Jasper. my foot really hurts!" I feigned pain. In the next second Jasper was on his knees beside me looked worried. I smirked and attacked him.  I was on top of him, smirking. 

Jasper laughed. His amazing laugh. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I kept a firm smirk on my face, and then seconds later I got off of him. "Jasper, the vampire, just lost to a human girl." I screamed. Then I heard laughter and shouting from downstairs. I laughed and turned to Jasper. He frowned, and acted hurt. Pshh! He can't fool me!

Before I knew It I was against the fall with Jasper hovering over me. We were so close that we could have kissed. I swallowed hard. "Remember princess, I am the one who taught you everything." Then he just vanished. I was upset . I wanted him to kiss me.

Maybe I do have a small crush on him. I mean, all the girls do here. Jasper is good looking and very strong and most of all, he is caring. Unlike all the other douches. Yeah, he was the total package, while I was the only human in this village.

I remembered arriving here two years ago. I don't know why, but I don't remember anything about my childhood or family. My only early memories is about Jasper, saving my life multiple times. I know I don't have a chance with him, I sometimes purposely try to get close with him.

He even gave me a cute nickname, princess. Even though I know I can never be one. I hate the monarchy.

I walked into the washroom to brush my teeth. After that I washed my face and got dressed. I decided to wear a knee length summer dress. It was summer after all. I applied some foundation and mascara. I was ready! 

I skipped down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. "Good morning Mabel! Do you need some help?" I asked. "No honey! Sit down, Jasper and Roy will be down in just a minute." Mabel replied.

Mabel is a witch. We live here with her husband Roy. Roy is a wizard. When we arrived, they took us in. Mable had red hair that is always tied up in a bun. She is in her mid sixties.

"Good morning sweetheart!" Roy screamed as he skipped down the stairs. He went over to Mabel and kissed her forehead. They were deeply in love. I smiled as Mabel blushed. I want a love like that some day. 

Roy saw me and greeted me a 'good morning'. Jasper arrived in a short time and sat beside me. He smiled and started eating. I smiled back and continued to eat, until Jasper interrupted.

"So I was wondering if you want to watch 'Divergent' with me? I heard it's a good movie." He asked. "Yeah sure. When do you want to go?" I asked. 

"Around six, remember we have training!" He smirked and continued to eat. I groaned. Jasper just laughed.

I got up, placed the plate in the sink and started to wash it. When I was done, I head upstairs to get ready for training. I looked in my closet and decided to wear a blue tank top. I paired it up with black Capri tights. Pulling up my hair into a pony tail I head over to my dresser to remove my makeup. I forgot we had training. 

Once I was finished I looked at the mirror. I looked totally different from myself two years ago. My hair was shorter, now bellow my shoulders, and I was fit. Maybe it was good thing. I jogged downstairs and walked towards the backyard. Jasper was already there. He was wearing a tank with some shorts. 

"Hi." I said. Jasper turned around and smiled. "I know we only train together, but Helena wanted to join. Do you mind?" He asked. "Not at all." I said, feigning happiness. Helena is Jasper's friend since they were little. Day two, she told me to stay away from him.

Her brother Joseph used to hit on me. Every time I would turn him down. One day he tried to bite me and to manipulate me to be his lover and his blood donor. And of course Jasper was there to save me. I know he always saves me, but I also want to save myself. I am not a weak little girl, that needs a man to help her. So I asked Jasper to help me be strong. 

Helena arrived smirking, "Lets get this party started." Her blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail, and her blue eyes was filled with determined. Determination to destroy me.

After training, I took a long hot shower. I was in a good mood. I beat Helena more than once and I get to have alone time with Jasper. "I GOT A POCKET, GOT A POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE!" I belted out the lyrics when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, annoyed. "Its Jasper. As much as I enjoy to hear you singing, we only have thirty minutes before the movie starts." Jasper states. "Fine." I agreed and stepped out the shower, wrapping the towel around my body. 

Once I got dressed, which only took 10 minutes, I head downstairs. Jasper was on his phone playing flappy birds. "Dang you bird." Jasper muttered."Lets go." I said as I put on my shoes. Jasper walked past me, out the door and started the car. He opened my door and I sat it, muttering a 'thank you'. I was so happy. Jasper jogged to the other side and opened the door. He slid right in and started to drive

"Who knew you were a gentleman?" I teased. Jasper winked and joked, "you know my name but you don't know my story." I giggled. It took five minutes to get to our local cinema. Although we arrived early, we couldn't find parking.

"Hey why don't you get out and I will park the car okay?" Jasper asked. "Sure." Before I head out Jasper pulled me towards him and he kissed my forehead. "Be safe." I smiled and got out. Jasper left and I waited for him. As I waited a boy walked past me. He looked a lot like me. My stomach turned, I felt sick. My eyes started to water, and my vision got blurry. I know him. I wanted to speak but I started to choke on my spit. 

I felt an arm around me. "I left you for five minutes and you already got yourself into trouble?" Jasper said. The next thing I knew it was that Jasper was carrying me bridal style to the car. 

I felt that boys soul. I wanted to remember him, but I couldn't. Who was he and why does he make me so confused?

He is a strange boy.