Chapter 8: Let Me Help....

Andrea
"Omg" I jumped up out my sleep hearing thunderstorms outside the window waking me up from a deep sleep. I was so comfortable in my huge fluffy bed until the loud rolling sky decided to scare the hell out of me. I know a lot of people enjoyed sleeping when it thunder stormed outside but I wasn't one of them. It has always been a fear of mines. I turned over in my bed and saw the love of my life. I cuddled close on his strong muscular chest finding comfort the best way I knew how.
"You scared?" I heard as Brandon woke up but still had his eyes closed. I loved sleeping in the same bed as him. He made me feel so safe and secure.
"How you know?" I asked trailing my blush manicured fingers down his chocolate chest.
"Cause you holding on to me like Imma disappear" he said making me laugh.
"I'm sorry baby but I'm scared of thunder. I hate it" I said as he smiled opening his eyes.
"What you scared of boo. It ain't goin hurt you" he said kissing my forehead.
"It's the loud noise Brandon. When I was little I use to run in my parents room and jump on my mother. It freaks me out" I said as he grinned.
"I got you boo." He said sitting up getting out of the bed.
"Babyyy where you going" I whined feeling him leave me.
"Boo I'm just using the bathroom. Imma be back" he said as I gave him sad eyes.
"But I'm scared baby" I said innocently.
"And I know that but Imma be right back. I promise" he said looking me in the eye. This man never broke a promise to me.
"Okay I need a kiss first" I know I was spoiled but I had no shame.
"Come here" he said leaning on the bed. We kissed softly enjoying our lips touching.
"I be back aight" he said walking into the hallway. I laid back just thinking of how much I really and truly loved this man. I didn't have as many sleepless nights as I use to because he was always there for me. I was blessed to be experiencing true love.
"Was that fast enough" he said climbing in bed. Knocking me out my deep thoughts.
"I guess" I said straddling his waist as he shook his head.
"Go to sleep" he said as I smiled at him.
"Or what?" I said biting my lip at him grinning. He should've never gotten up.
"Dre no" he said reading my mind. Hey could you blame me for wanting this man as much as I did.
"You never tell me no baby." I said kissing his neck as he tried his best to not feed into me.
"I need to start" he said as we laughed. Me and him both knew that was never going to happen. He loved me too much to say no to me.
"I'll be quick" I whispered in his ear as I felt his hand palm my ass. He couldn't resist me.
"See that's why tomorrow I'm staying home" he said laughing with me.
"Then I'm spending the night with you" I said sure of it. I caught him looking down my shirt at my full breast.
"You like them" I said as he bit his lip.
"I like them and love you" he said making me blush.
"Well I like this and love you" I said caressing between his legs.
"I thought you loved that" he said cracking me up.
"You right. You right. I love you both" I said correcting myself. Brandon was beyond bless in that department. We gazed at each other for a few minutes just falling more in love. We fell in love repeatedly with each other on a daily basis.
"Gimme kiss" I said moving my face towards his. We kissed holding to each other making out lovingly. I could just feel our connection grow deeper from just that one kiss.
"10 minutes" he said lifting my arms out my shirt.
"10 minutes handsome" I agreed undressing him. I was gonna like this thunder alittle bit more after this. I knew it.
______________________________
Brandon
"Ahhhh shit" I blurted out feeling this strong sensation down my back. We just got our delivery truck in and I was helping out moving things to its proper place.
"What the fuck is in that damn box Duke" I said dropping it. I was in some pain but I wasn't goin let it show.
"Man idk. I think it's the new slicer" our delivery man said as I sat down. My back was throbbing.
"For what?! Humans. That shit heavy." I said shaking my head. I should've checked the label first.
"That's what they gave me man" he said as I signed the papers. Everything was put back as I went to start service. As soon as I went to open the walk in I felt my back tighten up. This shit wasn't goin cut it tonight.
"Aye you good" Mike said seeing me tense up.
"Yeah I'm straight" I lied sucking up what I felt. I had a job to do and nothing could get in the way of that. Nothing.
"Aight. It's packed out there" he said as I sighed to myself. This was gonna be a long day.