"My Record Store Romance"

#1

The first book that I'm going to post write about is My Record Store Romance.

"My Record Store Romance"

After an almost accident between Hailey and a stranger leaves her summer, and car, in ruins, she is left with no transportation and one ultimatum; to get a job and pay off the damages. But when the only person she wished she would never have to see again is the same person who she is forced to work all summer with, it seems that nothing will ever be the same.

Can dingy records, rainy nights, and a few arguments bring two people together? Or will it just be a summer fling- one they both wished they had never gotten involved in?

Who knew car payments could cause so much trouble.

[All Rights Reserved 2013]

© Elizabeth Ramirez

----------------------------------------

~This book is written by: """" elizabethrami """"

+++++

~My thoughts about this book:

Lets just say that I'm in love in this book, like OMG this book is so awesome.

 Haley "the girl main lead" is the best, she is so awesome, and her friend is so crazy.  Her mom is well.... she is a working mom so I guess Haley doesn't get so much parent love, yep you can say that.

But then we have we have the mystery boy that Haley almost hit with her car into his bike. After the car accident Haley's mom made Haley get a job so she can pay of the dude she crashed her car. She thought she was never going to see him again, well lets just say things don't really go the way she wanted them to go.

We can just say that this book is one of the best books you will ever read!

I put the book cover image in the media!!

 A/N:

Well that was it guys the book and my thoughts about it, I hope you like it, vote, comment and read.

~Ana :)