Chapter 28

Hey!!! Sorry I'm so late, finally had time to write. My parents have gone crazy this month, and have been non-stop ordering me around, and it's annoying the hell out of me. All I want to do is just sleep but no.. that's too much to ask from them.. >.<

sigh.. anyways..

Oh and FYI, the pic on the side is the cover I've been using for My Four Lovers for the past few weeks in case you didn't know (I wrote about it in chapter 26 ^_^), by @littletoolate!! 

The one I'm using now is done by @bootygotmelike (as shown in chapter 25~ :P)

I'll be alternating between them since I can't make up my mind which one I like best, coz' they're both so good~ hehe.. <3 ^_^

Now back to the story~ ^_^

Sorry if there are mistakes, and do let me know please so I can correct it! I kinda wrote this in a hurry soo... >.<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Layla, I want you."

Layla's breath caught, on hearing the desperate need in Lysander's voice. That need sending waves of lust coursing through her veins.

"Layla, I want you. We.... want you. We need you." Lysander growled into her ear, and then sighed.

Pulling away slightly, he leaned back and carressed her face tenderly. "But we love you more, so we are willing to wait. Till you're ready to accept us, physically as well as mentally."

If she hadn't fallen in love with the men in front of her by then, she certainly fell for them that instant. They were willing to put her needs before theirs, and judging by the tents in their pants, their needs were pretty darn big.

Yet, they were willing to wait. For her. Just because they loved her. She could never deny them now. Especially not when she herself loved them just as much as they did, her.

It was time.

They were the ones she loved, and the ones she wanted to give herself to.

Forever and ever.

Stepping back from Lysander's embrace, she watched as they tried their best to hide their emotions, their needs, and their disappointment.

Layla smiled.

"That's good." She whispered.

Surprised, they looked up at her in shock, not sure whether they had misheard her or were daydreaming.

Her smile widening, she lowered her head and looked up at them shyly, her fingers twisting together in nervousness. "That's good." She repeated, "Because, I want you guys too."

There was a complete pause as the tension in the room increased to a whole new level. Layla just couldn't look into their eyes, feeling extremely shy as her face turned to an almost maroon-like red. But she could feel the intensity in their gazes at her, so hot and so strong, she felt like burying herself somewhere to hide from their gazes.