Chapter 11

Whew finally done with my exams.. >.<

Dedicating this chapter to jbn172 coz she commented on almost ALL my previous chapters (THANK YOU SOO MUCH <3) and also coz she loves Lysander~~ haha... ^_^

[Lysander's time with Layla]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wandering the house, Layla couldn't believe she was lost again. Sighing in frustration at her own self, she continued walking hoping to bump into Lysander. It was now 3 in the afternoon, and she was supposed to spend the rest of the day with him.

Meanwhile, Lysander was wondering where Layla had gone to. She was late and he was eager to have her all to himself, so unable to wait any longer, he went off in search of her. Turning around the corner, he found his lost little kitten wandering aimlessly and talking to herself.

She had stopped in front of the kitchen and was muttering angrily but softly, "Wait a minute. I just passed the kitchen! How in the world did I get back here?!" Throwing her hands up in frustration she stormed off in the opposite direction.

Chuckling to himself, Lysander slowly sneaked up behind her and screamed in her ear, "HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!!" Causing her to let out a loud squeak in surprise.

"Lysander!!!! You scared me to death you idiot!!!" She let out a breath of relief, rubbing her chest before glaring at him and smacking his arm. She tried not to feel too happy at him calling her 'beautiful' too.

Still chuckling and unremorseful , he grinned happily at her. "Where are you going my lost little kitten?"

"Well, I was looking for you so I could spend some time with you, but I don't feel like it anymore." She turned away in a huff.

"Aww come on sweetheart, don't get mad, I was just teasing." Lysander immediately softened his advance and tugged at her sleeves looking repentant and oh so adorable.

Feeling the corner of her lips lifting, she forced her face into a frown and then shook her head ,"Nope. Don't want to. I nearly died."

"I'm sorry Layla, sweet Layla please forgive me. I promise I'll be your slave for the rest of the day." Lysander continued pleading, trying to get her to turn back around towards him.

"Hmmmm..." She stopped walking and pretended to think, "tempting....."

"Isn't it? For the rest of today, you can order me to do whatever you want and I'll do it." Lysander promised eagerly, and she finally allowed him to turn her around.

"I don't know what to order you to do though." Layla said, thinking hard, her face in a cute frown and her forehead wrinkled.

"Well, why don't I tell you what I originally planned for us to do today, and then you tell me whether you want to do it or not?" Lysander smiled at her adorable look and pulled her into his arms.

"Okay... What did you plan on us doing today then?" She asked curiously, tilting her head up to look at him.

"I was going to show you my library of books first, so then the next time you're here and none of us are free, you can go and read whatever you want. You said you like reading right?"

At Layla's eager nod, Lysander continued, smiling. " After that, I wanted to watch a movie with you. We have a home theatre, and I was wondering if you wanted to...you know... Check it out. You can even come and watch whatever you want, whenever you want next time. BUT... If you don't want to I won't force you.. You're the mistress for today." He teased lightly, nipping at her chin.

"Let's do it then. What you said you wanted to do, I mean." She gasped out, arching into his little kisses.

"You sure? Because I feel like doing something entirely different right now." His voice a low seductive rumble as he licked her frantic pulse.

"Yes I'm sure." She said, giggling at the ticklish sensation.

Sighing and pulling back reluctantly, he led her through a hallway she had never gone before and right to his 'secret hideout' as he called it.

When he opened the door, she gasped out loud. Now she really felt like Belle and her beast showing her his library. It was just as big as the library in the animation, and she couldn't wait to get her hands on one of the books. Books were her favorite things in the world because it was where she could stop being 'boring Layla' and just be whoever she wanted to be. She could be a princess being found by her prince, she could be a warrior fighting to rescue her man in distress, or she could be the one with powers to speak with animals. The only limit, was how far her imagination was willing to take her.

Her eyes wide in fascination, Lysander watched quietly as she walked as if in a trance towards the shelves and shelves of books, her fingers skimming though the hard covers as if she couldn't curb the need to touch them, as if to prove to herself she wasn't dreaming.

"This is amazing." Layla gushed, awe and amazement seeping into every word, causing Lysander to puff out his chest a little in pride. " How long did it take you to collect all these books?"

"It took quite awhile to shift all the books I already had, but the new ones were easy. I go to the bookshop almost every month to stock up on new books. I need new books to read otherwise I get really bored." He shrugged.

Shaking her head in disbelief, she continued scanning through the book shelves and found herself in the romance section. Yup, he even had his books categorized. It was like a freaking public library.

When she came to the werewolf romance section, and found a whole cupboard dedicated to that category, she grinned.

"I see Matt wasn't lying after all. You do love werewolf romance." She teased, grinning cheekily at him.

"Well I erm.. I guess... It's...um.....interesting?" Lysander mumbled, redness creeping up the side of his face, and he pretended to have found a very interesting book to look at.

"Um.. Lysander?... You're holding the book upside down." Layla was barely containing the laughter that was threatening to burst out. Lysander looked absolutely ADORABLE when he was embarrassed.

Lysander stared numbly at the book he was holding, before sheepishly putting it back into the cupboard, right side up.

Layla couldn't stand it any longer and erupted into giggles, holding her stomach as she gasped for air.

Growling, Lysander strode towards her and cornered her between his body and the cupboard. "I may love romance books, but it doesn't mean you can forget I'm a man after all. If you'd like, I'd happily show you just how manly I can be." He purred in her ear, pushed his body against hers and started rubbing his hardening crotch between her legs.

Layla couldn't laugh anymore after that, and instead moaned a little when Lysander bent his head down to capture her lips with his, nipping her lips as punishment for laughing at him.

When she felt something hard nudging her abdomen, she stiffened in surprise.

Feeling her tense, Lysander stopped his rubbing and trailed little kisses down her jawline and then back up to her ears.

Pulling her close to him, he whispered tenderly, "It's okay love, I won't ever push you. You're so important to me, that I'd wait forever if I have to."

I won't let what happened to me ever happen to you.

Lysander vowed silently before forcefully pushing the painful memories aside and concentrated on the woman in front of him.

Feeling her heart melting at his words, she buried her face into his strong chest while he kissed her hair and rubbed soothing circles on her back.

"Come on love, let's go watch a romantic movie together, a nice little chick flick is exactly what we need." His voice regained it's teasing quality and she couldn't help but smile shyly back at him and let him lead her out of the library.

She felt like she could follow him anywhere now, especially after what he just said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lysander's part has three chapters.. Haha.. Dunno why I told you that.. But I promise you there are reasons to it.. ;)

Vote and comment my lovelies~~ <3