Chapter #10

CHAPTER CONTAINS HINTS OF CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE/ASSAULT⚠

*****Cassiopeia's POV*****

***Large Skip***

I sit quietly across from my roommate as we study for our upcoming exams. After another half an hour she turns off her lap after closing all her books and walks over to her bed. I pick up my cellphone to see Farkle sent me a picture. I open the image and smile happily at how cute Percy, our shared Dalmatian puppy who comes between our dorms, looks. I quickly send it to print off at the mini printer that is set up on my desk and watch is the image comes out.

I step into Farkle's dorm 2 hours later to see him and Percy cuddling on his bed while his roommate, who has never been around when I've visited, sits at his desk with a laptop and stacks of books. They both turn to me as Percy runs over and I lift him up. I freeze as my eyes connect with the older man. I step toward Farkle's side of the room quickly and climb onto the bed. "Are you feeling alright? You look pale. Do you have a cold?" Farkle questions, placing a hand on my forehead. I place my head on his chest and sigh. "I got tired of studying so I came to see you and Percy," I explain quickly. He smiles happily and hugs me tightly. "It's almost 11pm so you can stay with us for the night. Percy and I have been missing your cuddles," Farkle states. I nod as he starts to hum our favorite song.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
*

7 years old*

I walk down the streets after my family all sat down for dinner, forgetting me like usual. Mom is close to having the new baby that Riley can't wait to arrive. I guess that I can't wait for the new baby either, but it will still get more attention than me since I over heard Mom and Dad talking about names. Since they only chose one name for each gender, it obviously isn't twin like Riley and I are supposed to be. I crash into a person as I turn the corner at an intersection and look up to see a man wearing a large smile.

*8 years old*

I walk beside Seth after we ate dinner together 6 months after we first crashed into each other, him holding my hand tightly as we weave through large crowds as takes me to his apartment after he'd show me around his home. As we reach his apartment complex, he lifts me up so that I'm resting on his hip. He runs up the stairs and bounces on every step, making me feel uncomfortable. We reach the top floor and he quickly let's us inside, him locking the door again without my knowledge as I look around in amazement. He places me on couch and pats my lower back. "You're such a beautiful little girl, Cassiopeia. I love you alot," Seth states, rubbing my back carefully. "I love you too Seth. Thank you always taking me out for dinner," I say quietly, hugging him. I got something for you to wear while you stay with me over the Easter weekend. Why don't we get you changed quickly and I'll give you a treat to show you how much I love you before bed?" He states, causing me to nod quickly. Seth carries me into his room.

I stand awkwardly in front of Seth, in the pajamas he picked out for me, as he stares at the outfit in annoyance, criticizing the clothes before he lifts me up and kisses me like when Mom and Dad kiss. I scream out and something goes in my mouth. "Quiet, Cassiopeia! I love you and you love me. I need to show you how much I love you in this little outfit I got for you! Now be quiet and take my love like the good little girl who loves me!" Seth yells. I'm tossed onto his bed and I try to crawl away, until hands grab me and place something on my arms to stop me from getting away from him.

I wake up on Seth's bed as he rubs my stomach roughly. "I loved last night baby girl. I love how you let me love you all night, even when you fell asleep a few hours in," Seth states as I burst into tears from the pain I was feeling. My arms are released and Seth carries me into his bathroom.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

I wake up crying and turn my head around in confusion until I spot Seth kneeling next to me, touching me as Farkle sleeping cuddled up with Percy behind me. I scream loudly and kick my feet around as I start hyperventilating. Farkle shoots up and spots Seth's hand nearly in between my legs. "What the hell, Seth?! What makes you think you touch my girlfriend like that?!" Farkle yells, pulling me to his chest as I continue to freak out. "He's the guy I told you about from when I was younger," I whimper as Percy tries to cheer me up. The door slams open and two members of the dorm building security team run in. The one with more muscles, tackles Seth to ground as the tall one approaches Farkle and I." What happened here?" He asks. My girlfriend came to visit me after she finished studying for her upcoming exam like we always do when one of us finishes studying for an exam and I let her stay the night. She woke up to my roommate's hand between her legs, so she screamed and woke me up, alerting me of the situation," Farkle explains quickly.

I cuddle into Farkle as a female security guard and police officer finishing taking a report of what happened tonight and when I was younger, giving a reason as to why I didn't report Seth when I was younger. They walk out and leave to have a meeting with the University Principal. I sit clinging onto Farkle as he strokes my hair. Percy whines sadly as one of my tears fall on his head.

Thank you AlexaTomlinson420 for your idea for this chapter.