Club

Isabella P.O.V
He continued grinding his hard member on my ass.

"Stop" I groaned trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Nuh uh Babygirl I want a dance" he said whispering it in my ear.

I only nooded submissively. Which he groaned in response and pushed me harder against him.

"Your inocdnce is so sexy baby girl , I can't wait to take you all for myself." He growled put wholst nipping at my ear.

I only blush in response and with all the alcohol I have consumed in my drunk state I bend over slightly and push my ass into his crotch harder and rotate my hips.He groans at this while I giggle.

"Come on babygirl let's go to my private room." he said pulling me along upstairs where 2 big bouncer stand. They tower over my small frame. Frightened I move closer to his frame to hide myself as they eye me up and down lust glistening in there eyes.

"Get you fucking eyes off of my girl before I rip them out myself got it." He growled while pushing them out the way and pulling me up the stairs.

He pulled me down a corridor and we arrived at the front of the room. He typed in a code and the doors open. He walked in while I stay fascinated by the room.

"Babygirl" he says breaking me out of my trance.
I slowly walk in to the magnificent room. This room was luxury, something I could never afford. The dark coloured room held elegance and class as well as a seductive feel.

 The dark coloured room held elegance and class as well as a seductive feel

"This baby girl is my private room I sometimes stay in."he says whilst sitting down on the king size bed.

I stood in the centre of the room admiring the room. I then start to feel his intense stare on me. I turn my attention back to his gorgeous face.

"Luciano" I say testing his name out in my lips

"Hmmm baby girl my name sound so sexy out of your mouth." He says motioning me over with his hand.

I stand in the same spot shyly.

"Don't be shy baby come and sit on daddy's lap." He said grinning at me.

I blush so hard but walk to where he was sitting on his bed. I stand in front of him but he pulls me down on his lap.

His hands run up and down the sides . Then around to cup my ass. I only push my ass further into his hands as he squeezes them in his hands. His  hands then come up to cup my boobs in his palms. I slightly moan at the sensation closing my eyes and rolling my head back. The next thing I know my dress had been ripped apart and my black lingerie was on display to his eyes.

 The next thing I know my dress had been ripped apart and my black lingerie was on display to his eyes

Goosebumps arise on my skin from the cool air.  He growls while staring at my body before his eyes.

"Your so gorgeous baby girl, you have a body of a goddess and look at that blush on your cheeks, your innocence is such a turn on baby." He groans out.

"I I don't wanna  have sex , I'm a virgin." I say blushing in embarrassment.

"I know baby , I know, soon, let's get you to bed you must be exhausted ."he says picking me up by my thighs causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls me down to the bed and puts us under the covers. He then pulls me to him and pulls me on top of him.

"Your mine baby , you got that." He mutters in my ear.

"Yes" I nod tiredly snuggling into his warm hard body.

"Yes what baby" he says rubbing my back in a soothing way before resting his hands in my bum.

"Yes daddy." I say blushing beet red