You Know Him

Isabella P.O.V

"Issy this will look so good on you, you have the best body ever, huge tits, big ass, and curves in all the right places , every guy will die seeing this on you" Daisy said whilst motioning to the dress she had picked out for me.

Only thing is that it was hardly a dress. The deep red coloured dress with a front cut low enough to see half my boobs, not to mention how short it was.

"I don't know Daisy, it's very revealing." I say picking up the dress blushing at the thought of wearing this.

"Let loose a little, come on put it on." Daisy said whilst pushing me towards the shower.

"Okay, Okay" I say shutting the door.

I sigh whilst turning around and taking off my work clothes I was currently wearing. I turned around looking in the mirror at my body. I don't know why Daisy say's I have such a good body. I groan looking at my body, big boobs and big bum. I sigh hopping into the shower. Scrubbing and shaving my tanned skin, I took my time with the hot steamy shower feeling good on my skin.

I hoped out and lathered on coca butter lotion making sure my skin was glowing. I found the underwear Daisy had got me and I blush at the red Lacey thong and bra. I put them on and picked up the dress. Here goes nothing I think whilst I put it on. Landing just below my butt it makes my bum and boobs look even bigger.

 Landing just below my butt it makes my bum and boobs look even bigger

Isabellas Outfit

I slowly open the door to reveal my outfit to Daisy.

"OH MY FRICKEN GOD , ISSY YOU LOOK SO GOOD." Daisy practical screamed , whilst I am standing there blushing.

"Thanks" I say whilst continuing to blush harder as she grins.

"Awh Issy, blushing your to dam innocent, come on let me straighten your hair and put some makeup on" She said whilst pulling me to sit at her vanity.

After what felt like hours of Daisy trying to kill me with all this makeup, she settled on a pretty natural but seductive look saying I quote "your to gorgeous for makeup". I merely blushed at the comment. Daisy ended up wearing a two piece that was a small black skirt and a matching black bandeau top with her hair curled and makeup looking really good.

"Okay now final step, shoes" Daisy said grabbing these black killer shoes for me.

"Daisy there so high how am I gonna even walk in them, let alone be at a club" I say worried for my poor feet.

"Issy you will be fine plus these are the only shoes that are in your size cause your feet are so god dam small." She says helping me tie up the shoes.

I sigh while standing up to only almost fall back down. I walk over to her mirror to look at my appearance. My makeup looked good my black hair straight and touching my bum due to having such long hair.

"Come on Lets go Partyyy" Daisy said pulling me out the door and to the taxi she had earlier called.

The club was only a 20 minute drive in New Yorks main area. It was busy the line was really long wrapping around the corner.

"Daisy how are we ever going to get in, do you see that line" I Asked.

"Issy look at us we look hot come on we just need to flirt our way in" Daisy said walking to the front of the line up to the bouncer.

The bouncer was towering over the both of us with tattoos running up his whole arms and his neck. I shrunk back slightly scared at how intimidating he was.

"Excuse me" Daisy said in a seductive way.

The bouncer looked down and looked at the both of us.

"Id's" He said

"Here you go" Daisy said handing him the id's.

He nodded his head and let us through with the rest of the line swearing at us for getting in.

" Daisy what the heck, How did we even get in." I said whilst looking at the club. My eyes widen at how good this club looks. It looked so classy and modern with the black and red interior. There where so many people here in scattered booths and many dance floors.

"Who cares, come on lets drink" Daisy said pulling me towards the bar.

"Wow" I say admiring this club.

"What would you to lovely ladies like" The bartender asked whilst eyeing me up and down making me feel uncomftarble.

"Vodka shots and two Martini please." Daisy said

"Sure thing sugar." The bartender said whilst winking

Soon the drinks arrived and we where downing them and more kept coming, I was feeling very tipsy when Daisy pulled me to the dance floor.

I was dancing away when I felt two strong arms settle on my waist an pull me into them, tingles shot through my body at the contact. The smell of mens cologne filled my senses and I almost moaned at how good this guy smelt. Soon I was grinding on this guy with no care in the world due to my tipsy state.

"Well , Well babygirl I didn't know you where so good at dancing and in a sexy little outfit." The guy said

I froze

"Now now babygirl continue I was enjoying myself." He said whilst proving his point he grinded on me again making me feel his hard on.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoy xx