~Chapter 6~

It was almost time when Phun and I wake up, we rushed to school immediately and had been there on time.

I entered my classroom not noticing that the teacher is now on the room "sawatdee khap sir" i greeted, the teacher then gestured at me to go to my seat, never bothering to ask me why iam late..

Countless minutes past.. And the lecture just keeps on and on and on until the bell rang..

I immediately goes to the council office to fetch Phun, i needed him to stay at my house, i needed my mother to accept us fully, i needed him much..

I pushed in the glass door and searched for Phun, I searched every corner of the office in search of my hubby, but just as I can't find Phun and decided to go out, someone opened the door.. It was Pete, my heart started to beat nervously as i see him walking in the door looking lasciviously at me..

"Umm.. Pete.. Have you seen P'Phun?" I tried to ask .. But he seemed to ignore me completely, my knees felt shaky as he comes more and more closer to me , the last time he did this was not good..

"I haven't seen him.." He replied while walking closely to me..

" um.. Well .. I better go.." I shakingly burst out at him, i rushed at the door, I needed to get out of here, but Pete grabbed my hand and pulled me at him.. I landed on his chest. *lub dub lub dub lub dub* ..

He locked me on his arms, and I swear i can hear his heart beating..

Cold sweat rolled down in me, body shaking, feets trembling, I can't breathe, my chest is locking up, my heart is being crumpled up

"pete.. Pete... I.. I.."

Pete looked at me but I can't see him,

my eyes are failing me,

i can't see clearly

"Hey noh! Hey!! Why are you pale?"

The echo's of Pete's voice come ringing in my head,

but i felt really weak,

like I can't do anything, my body fails me

I passed out**

______________________

(A/N: thanks guys for the never ending support .. Please do support me on the four last chapters😉❤)