~Chapter 5.2~

Phun looked at me, i just smiled. I seated across the table with Phun beside me, my mom still looking at us

"Umm.. Aunt.. Well.. We--"

"No Phun! I don't want to hear anything from you!" Exclaimed my mom.. Phun was then silenced but i tightened my hold unto his hands..

"Mom.. Please.. If you can just let me explain.." I reasoned out

"I never had any problems from you falling in love Noh! But falling in love with a man!! Falling in love with a same sex!!! What happened !?" She hissed as she looked on me. I've never seen my mom being angry at me this way, i just can't handle it..

"But mom, it's----"

"I've lost my appetite! " she replied at me while hitting the table hardly with her hands "please eat everything! "

I looked at mom as she walked into her room, vanishing right into my eyes. Tears started to form into my eyes but I tried to keep it into me, I don't want Phun seeing me cry, I don't want him to think that I can't fight for his love, that I can't fight for him..

I look at him as I tightened my hold in his hands, then I hugged him, I hug him tight in my arms "someday she'll understand.." Phun said as he rubbed his hands at me in comfort..

"but what if she won't?"

"trust me Noh, if my parents can accept us, your parents can accept us also.. We just need to give them some time.." I hope Phun's word of affection really comes. He's just the perfect epitome of Romeo and I was he's Juliet, luckily I was..