Best Friends Into Lovers? Or Not! : Prologue

My first story. Don't laugh when it turns out a fail. Enjoy. Maybe? Possibly. Idk. I'm new at this, so if I make a mistake DO NOT JUDGE. Once again. ENJOY :)

That's Vanessa to the side btw --------------->>>>>>

Prologue :

The sun shined brightly on our faces. Josh and I outside in the fresh air after a very rainy day. It's one of the best friends things Josh and I do. Go out after it rains, smell the moist grass, and see the little worms on the ground.

That's how it is here in the state of Maryland. Sunny right after the rain. Very moist grass, insects and bugs all over. I looked next to me. There he stood.

Josh, my best friend. Always has been always will be. Although I've started to feel this feeling for him. The feeling that friends don't feel toward each other. The feeling that we should be more than friends. I don't know what came over me that made me feel this way.

Maybe his smile, his personality, his charm, his great looks, his comfort, the way he talks, the way he walks, how he makes me feel he's makes me feel special like I'm the only girl in this world. Without him my world wouldn't go on. These feelings I have. They'll have to go away. I can't tell Josh how I feel it would only ruin what we have now. I guess this is my new secret. That I'm in love with my best friend. Josh turned to me and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're my best friend" He said.

I returned the smile.

"Me too" I responded.

This secret is only between you and I. So shh don't tell anyone. We've got to keep it a secret.