OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE.

A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.

THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.

Sweepstakes Name: Buy Me Diamonds Contest: Meet Bea Miller and see her perform live in San Francisco on June 26th! (the "Sweepstakes")

Participating Station(s): iHeartRadio (the "Station")

Station Address: 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York

Telephone: 212-377-7825

This Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. ("Sponsor"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. For a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit the office of the Station during normal business hours or send your request by mail at iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. at 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York.

1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska) (iii) Internet access, (iv) a Smartphone with access to the Apple App Store or Android Market.

If you are not a legal resident of the United States, not located in the Station's TMA, or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"); individuals employed by any other radio and televisions station; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.

Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes.

Void where prohibited by law.

2. DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/HOW TO ENTER. Sweepstakes begins on May 29, 2017 at 9:00:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on June 12, 2017 ("Entry Period").

"Meet Bea Miller and see her perform live in San Francisco on June 26th!"

a) Visit the Wattpad website () or download the free Wattpad app by visiting the Apple App Store, Google Play, or Microsoft Windows Store

b) Launch the app or your web browser and go to the iHeartRadio Wattpad profile (www.wattpad.com/iHeartRadio)

c) In the comments section of the contest story tell us what makes you feel empowered using #iHeartBea

d) Limit Five (5) entries per person/email address/per day.

e) Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all content submission requirements set forth herein to be valid.