Chapter TEN.

Diamond's POV .

I decided to go back to school today. Because I have nothing to find anymore. I went in the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff and went into the closet. When I reached to get my shirt Kalen start kicking.

The only good thing KD did was give me Kalen. I love him.

I can't drive anymore because Kalen is getting bigger. So, my mom's driving me for now. I decided to call Noami and see if she wanted to ride. We've gotten closer. She's going to be Kalen's godmother.

*PHONE Call*

Me - Hey, you riding with us?

Noami - Yea, I'm on my way.

*PHONE Call Ended*

I haven't told Noami she was going going be the godmother yet. It's a surprise.

Noami's POV .

Today, Boo is coming back to school. I'm so excited. She's off of bed rest and glowing. I just don't want any drama today.

"Hey Hey." I said while hopping in the car.

"Hey Boo." Diamond said back.

On our way to school, I told her about Tray. She said that I jump back quick. Sometimes, I can't deal with this girl.

Honestly, I haven't got over KD. I thought I loved him. But it's right what they say "Love is Blinded" Or Whatever.

When we got to school, I had to help Fatty out the car. While walking in the courtyard, I ran into Tray.

"Hey baby." Tray said.

"Baby?" I replied back.

"Yeah, you my baby now. You ain't know?"

"No, baby." I said mocking him.

"Haha, you funny. You the baby." he said while leaning up against the lockers.

All I could do was laugh and blush

"You stay blushing ma."

"Do you have a problem with that pa?"

"Oooweee, no ma'am."

For a moment I forgot about Diamond.

"Oh, I forgot. This is Diamond."

"It's about time." Diamond said while shaking Tray's hand.

"Hey, I'm ............"

"Tray, I know. She talked about you all the way here."

I busted out laughing.

"Awe, baby." he said smiling his sexy as smile!

Diamond left to go meet with her counselor. While Tray and I continued talking.

"Baby, when I'm going to get that number?" Tray said.

"When you ask." I replied.

I liked Tray but I'm not going through the dating thing again for a while.

This girl standing behind Tray has been looking at us for a while. She looked me up and down then rolled her eyes.

"Do you know her Tray?" Tray looked turned to the girl and looked back at me.

"Look baby, don't worry about her. She's my ex."

"Why would I be worried? We ain't dating."

"I know. Not yet anyway. Baby." Tray said while leaning back up against the lockers, winking his eye at me.

RING RING RING

That was the bell to go to class.

"See you later." I said while walking away.

"Wait, you ain't going nowhere. Until, I get my baby's number." I blushed again and gave him my number.

After I gave it to him, he kissed me on my cheek. I blushed more then left.

When I was walking to class, that girl that kept looking at us bumped into me.

"Excuse you b*tch!" she said.

"No, excuse you b*tch!"

"Baby girl, you don't know me and stay away from my man whore!"

"Whatever slut! Kiss my axs!" I said then walked away.

I ain't feel like fighting today. But that b*tch better watch her back!