Chapter 6 • Identities

Adrien's POV

When I finished eating, there was still time so I went up my room and to my computer.

So Marinette is Ladybug! But Im not sure if she will like me back as Chat Noir though. I need to get closer to her in these few days left before Valentines. That way I could win her heart and be my valentine! I looked at photos of Ladybug.

"Hey kid, got anymore cheese?" Plagg asked, rummaging into Adrien's bag.

"Yeah! Its in the box on the coffee table, as always!" I answered

A minute later, I could only hear silence. Plagg usually is noisy. Why did the room become silent? I looked behind me and saw a person wearing a red suit with black dots, hanging in her yoyo, softly tapping the glass.

"Ma-! L-ladybug?" I walk closer

"Hey Adrien. C-Can I come in?" She asked

"O-Of course! Enter through the opened window inside the Bathroom"

She entered and met me by my small living room.

"So, what brings you here?" I looked at her look around everything. I smiled then something caught my eye. My computer! I quickly shut it down and looked at Ladybug. She looked confused and I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Anyways, I heard a rumor that you l-like me. Is that true?" She asked

"Of course it is!" I shrugged and looked at her reaction. Her mouth wide open and her face is red "I also heard a rumor that you like me back"

"W-what!? W-who told you that?" She asked

"A certain... Cat" I crossed my arms

"C-Chat Noir?! He did told me that he goes to the same school with me... Does that mean you know his civilian form, personally?!"

"Lets just say that Chat Noir and I are close" I answered

"Which means your best friends with him? Wait, Nino?!"

"Uhh... No..."

"But wait! Did Chat Noir told you my identity?!" She screamed "Omg! He did!"

"Why do you think of that?" I asked

"If you are do know who I am, you must be disappointed at me..." She said "Ill just go now..."

I stopped her from leaving by grabbing her arm. She looked at me and our eyes met. It stayed like that for a minute until decided to break the silence.

"M-Marinette"

She gasped "Y-Yes, Adrien?" She asked

"I love you. I really do. But if you don't believe me if you don't believe me, it's OK. As long as my heart knows that I do. Yeah, you may be a clumsy person, as to what you call youself. But you are MY clumsy person"

She blushed, giggled, smiled, and said "I love you too"

My heart heated so fast when I heard those four words. I smiled bright as the sun and hugged her so tight.