The FINAL Letter

• Dedicated to Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla

Because this story, started with a letter, lets end it with a letter.. hahahaha

I dedicate this to Kathryn and Daniel

PLAY THE VIDEO

________________________________________________________________________

Dear Batman,

      Who would have really thought? Na tayong dalawa din pala talaga ang magkikita at the end of the road. We've been through so much pain. A pain that almost killed our hearts. You've been a fool, and I've been stupid. Maybe that's the reason why GOD made us for each other. As I wrote this letter, I keep thinking about that night, the night when I first met you. It is truly a magical night. Its funny, dahil nag kakilala tayo dahil sa isang bagyo. Yun siguro ang dahilan kung bakit puro delubyo and pinag daanan ng pagmamahalan nating dalawa. But again, gaya ng gabing una tayong nag kakilala. Everything went well and fine, because we have each other. Because we hold on to each other. I want to say that I'm very sorry for breaking your heart, over and over and over again.. And to say thank you, because despite all the pain that I've caused you. You never stopped loving me, more and more everyday. And now, you're here by my side, WE ARE here. As we've reached this end of the road. Another journey is about to open.. A journey of forever with you. I now, that there will be ups and downs, more tears and fears. There will be happy andm lonely days. I will not promise that I'll be a perfect wife. But what I do promise is that. I'll never let go, no matter how hard it is. I'll never let you go..

    You made all my dreams come true. I may not be a princess that lived in a big and beautiful castle. But to be a princess that lives inside your heart is a bigger blessing. You are my prince, my batman, my love. And your heart is my castle, a castle of love. A castle that will never be ruined and I know that i will never be dethroned. I love you more than life itself Mr. Daniel John Padilla. And I will love you more each day of forever.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Your Princess-