Part five

Oh yes!!! Right there... Mmmmmmmm I love the way your big dick feels inside my dripping wet pussy mmmmmmmm uuuuuhhhhhh!!!!! Yesssssss you're gonna make me cum all over you baby!! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Lila got so wet as she reminisced on the first time Jake made her cum... She was soaking wet in her red lace panties... She couldn't help but touch herself, right there, her sweet spot... he used to call it. She missed the way he would trail his fingers over her thighs, teasing...teasing...teasing. Her eyes rolled back at the thought of him flicking his tongue over her clit, enclosing his hot mouth over her throbbing pussy... She moaned as she pictured him licking her hard nipples, inserting fingers... 

She turned around and saw Chelsea watching her as she was about to insert the third finger... "Don't stop." She heard her say and before she could do anything, Chelsea sped into the room and kissed her passionately...she kissed back. Chelsea ripped off all her clothes and Lila's lace... She took out a sex toy from out of nowhere and plunged it deep into Lila, she screamed out in pleasure and pain. Chelsea watched with lust in her eyes as Lila moaned and screamed at the thrusts of the toy in her hand... She pulled out...licked her up and down... Push her tongue into her pink, tight hole...she moaned, she shivered, she screamed, she came all over her face and in her mouth... "You taste good, soooo good" Chelsea got on top of Lila and rubbed her pussy against hers... they were both so wet...they moaned, they kissed, touched and finally they came all over each other...

"Is this why you said you'd never leave me?" Lila said. "Yes, I've had strong feelings for you ever since the day we met but I wasn't sure if I should have told you so I just kept it on a friend level until I saw you a while ago, I couldn't contain myself any longer, you are so sexy and your pussy is so beautiful and yummy... I could eat you all day..." Chelsea answered. "You know this doesn't change the fact that I'm going to look for Jake's killer." Lila informed. "I know." Chelsea said getting up. "Where are you going?" Lila asked. "I'm going to get some fresh air." "Lemme come with." "It's best if I go alone." "Hey Chelsea I didn't mean..." "Don't worry about it ok." Chelsea said leaving.