F U N F I G H T [Version 2]

Paige danced out of the way of the clock hand spear that was attempting to stab her, dodging every time gracefully. She slashed at Tony with a pencil, and Tony slashed back with his spear, both of them dodging the weapons.

This, this was fun to them. They loved the mini war they had with each other, and every time it ended with only a few scratches or nothing at all. Neither of them really wanted to actually kill the other.

"Come on, Tony! Is that the best you can do?" Then Tony stabbed at Paige with his spear, expecting her to dodge.

He stabbed her right through the stomach.

Tony's eyes widened as Paige stumbled forward, putting a hand on his chest to stop herself from falling as she looked up at Tony, who still had his hand wrapped around the spear and his eyes wide.

"Well, that was fun...wasn't it...?" Paige asked him with a small smile and her eyes half lidded. "P-Paige..." Tony stuttered out, holding onto Paige with his free hand.

Ink began dripping from her eyes and mouth, but she kept her smile "We...both knew this would happen...eventually...as you said...everyone runs out...of time..." and with that, her eyes closed and her smile faded. Tony held the now dead Paige in his arms "I'm sorry...I never wanted this to happen..."