G U E S S W H O

Paige was walking around, just exploring nature a bit, as well as trying to get some ideas of things to paint and draw, when she saw Tony, who was sitting in the, unfortunately uncreative, green grass.

Tony was facing away from her, so Paige decided to surprise him. Paige skipped closer to Tony, but stopped skipping and started walking when she got closer.
When she was right behind him, she suddenly put her hands over his eyes, "guess who!" Tony groaned quietly yet smiled a little "I do not have time for this, Paige." Tony said.

Paige giggled and removed her hands from his eyes and sat down next to him. Tony looked over at her and smiled. Paige smiled back "you guessed right!" Tony smirked "of course I did, how could I not recognize a voice that talks as much as you do?" Tony said with a smirk.

Paige blushed and crossed her arms "I do not talk a lot!" She argued "yes you do, Paige." "Find! Then I won't talk at all!" She said and looked away from Tony, crossing her arms and going silent.

Tony sighed and his smirk faded away "Paige, come on, I didn't say that it was bad that you talk a lot." He said and put a hand on her shoulder. She pulled her shoulder away from him and pouted.

Tony frowned and kissed Paige's cheek "please Paige, I'm sorry." Paige looked at Tony and sighed "I forgive you..." She kissed him. Tony smiled and kissed back.