Mind Over Matter (BDSM)

Hey guys! I'm so excited to try and write my first book for the first time :) please don't judge if it's bad, I tried hehe c: well here it goes!

It all happened so fast for me to even grasp it, he left so quickly it's as if I just blinked and he had never existed in my life. My heart ached and I didn't want to get of bed at all for my day at work. I groaned low and looked to my side to see that Trey wasn't there and I let out another groan of pain and abandonment.

I got up looking wearily at the curtain as the sun was slightly shining through. I looked at the clock, 7:15 a.m I still had an hour to get ready but I really didn't want to. I just didn't want to do anything.

Buzz buzz

"Hey, when r u gna cme pick up ur stuff?.."

I stared blankly at the text from Trey. Was he serious? Not even a "how are you?". I was beginning to get mad.

I texted back slowly "When I have time." I pressed send and waited at least 2 minutes for his reply.

Buzz buzz

"Well plz make it fast."

I didn't even reply. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I didn't even know what I was gonna do.

I put on my clothes for work and a pair of high heels and did my hair in a high bun. I worked at the office downtown as an assistant, wasn't a fun job but it paid well.

As I was finishing up and getting ready I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll be right there" I yelled from my bathroom. I hurried and almost ran to the door. When I opened I came to see a tall handsome man, his eyes were a beautiful green, his hair was a dark brown, he had a chiseled chin, and he looked like he had broad shoulders.

"Hello, I'm Robert. I just moved in next door and just wanted to stop by and let you know who I am." He flashed a smile that made me want to become a puddle at his feet.

I finally realized I hadn't said nothing and was staring at him like an idiot. I felt my cheeks grow warm as he flashed another smile towards me.

"I'm Isabelle, pleasure to meet you Robert. Welcome to the neighborhood." I reached out my hand as he took it into his and shook it.

"Isabelle, what a beautiful name I like it," he said looking into my eyes "well I'll see you around." He smiled at me again and walked away. I just stood there blushing then snapped out of it and went back to getting ready.

Well, there is the first part! I know it's boring but it will become exciting I promise! Hope you liked it :) I'll be uploading soon ^.^