Chapter 22

Giselle's POV:

right now the girls of a troupe are putting someting quick performance together for the party. Beth hasn't exactly changed. She has just been more not so evil, but is still evil. We are going to perform our dance very soon. We are all in studio b since studio a is where the party is being held for Amanda joining The Next Step and becoming the alternate for the nationals team. Our dance is formed around contemporary and jazz with a little bit of acro and hip hop.

10 minutes we go to studio a and enjoy the rest of the party. Then Miss Kate annouces that we have a little something to show everyone. Everyone stand to the sides as we go into the middle of the room. Amanda start near the front and starts doing contemporary, then emily and stephanie come in followed by riley, chloe and tiffany, then the music changes and michelle and i come in doing front aerials. Everyone started cheering as we were performing great. There was so much energy in the room and it was really good. When we finished everyone cheered as we walked off. James gave riley a hug as eldon gave michelle a hug. Daniel gave me and chloe a hug while west gave stephanie and tiffany hug then we all did a big group hug around Amanda.

Eldon: are any of you guys bored

James: i am

Amanda: yeah

The party just ended and Emily, Michelle, James, Riley, Tiffany, Chloe, Eldon, Stephanie, West, Daniel, Amanda, and I were just sitting around.

Riley: do you guys wanna go down to Culture Shock?

Michelle: sure

Stephanie: let go then

Amanda's POV:

We are just all walking down to Culture Shock and sit down in comfortable chairs. We then just sit there

Giselle: well this is awkward

Chloe: we are all friends

Daniel: yeah

West: i think being friends shouldn't be awkward

Emily: i agree

Amanda: your funny Giselle

Giselle: i know

Riley: she is always cheerful

West's POV:

We continue talking until Kate tells us it is time to rehearse. We all walk up and Chris is watching us do our routine while Pheobe is teaching Amanda the routine. Amanda is a quick learner because she had it down by the time we were halfway through our practice.

Michelle: can we see you dance it

Amanda: umm maybe if someone does it with me

Riley and Emily: we will

Amanda: okay

We cheer then on as Michelle hits the play button on the remote to the music and they start dancing everyone is watching as we are amazed. I can tell that Emily and Riley were also really impressed apbecause when they were dancing with Amanda they were watching her and making contact with each other all the time. When the music ended we all started cheering as Riley and Emily dropped to the ground.

Michelle: what the matter guys

Riley: just so much work

Emily: no just so amazed at Amanda

Riley: that too

Amanda: I don't think I am quite ready though

West: are you kidding me

James: you were awesome out there

Giselle: it has only been to hours and you have mastered it

Daniel: I think she should get an award

Amanda: thanks Daniel but I am fine

Emily and Michelle: no you are getting an award

Chloe: yeah

Eldon: why don't you want an award

Amanda: because I don't need it

James: but you should have it (helping Riley get up from the ground)

Michelle: yeah you deserve it Amanda (while helping Emily off the ground)

Tiffany: no ifs

Stephanie: or buts

Amanda: thanks guys you truly are know more better than Elite

everyone laughs