Chapter 7

West's POV:

why would Beth set the alarm off? That's just no tlike her and i know that becasue i knew her from b troupe last year before i got into a troupe. 

West: guys think about it she probably trying to get into a troupe and get someone out of a troupe

Immedietley we all look at Riley knowing that she is the one Beth wants to get rid of and take her place in a troupe

Riley: What!

It seemed like RIley forgot on what we were talking about. We re-told her and then she understood

James: well i am not going to let beth have what she wants

Just then Kate and Chris walk into the studio and tell us that we are going to perform to each other our solos, duos, and trio. 

Kate: this is how the order is going to go

The order was:

Michelle

Emily

Daniel

Eldon

James and Riley

West and Tiffany

Giselle, Stephanie and Chloe

Michelle's POV:

i am first i go out there and i bring all what i have so far. Everyone got round of applause but i everyone liked James and Riley's performance the best. They had some awesome hip hop moves and great contemporary moves. I cant wait to see the all the boys perform what they can do together. 

As we start to get ready and leave we see police cars and fire trucks still outside the building. Something terrible must have happeed becasue why would they still be here. It has been 2 hours since the fire alarm went off. 

We all decide to go find a police officer and ask him what is going on. We ask him and he tells us that Beth is arrested. Sadly, everyone in b troupe is saying oh Beth didnt do it but personally why would they think that. 

James' POV:

A week has pasted and the nationals routine is looking good. Me and Riley's duet is awesome people say it is really good and that we should kiss at the end, but that like when you do partner dance stuff like ballroom dancing. Th group with my boys is also good. We are sure to win the group of 4 at the nationals competition. Beth was let out too. Now she is back in school being her annoying self again. She just bothers me so much. 

I see Riley and Michelle walking down the hallway. they com emy way and they both look at me at the exact same time. It kind of scares me onto why they would do that. 

Michelle: listen, we were talking and we think that we have to do something becasue Beth and all the other b troupe members are always watching us during rehearsle and it is kindoff bothering us. I mean we are rehearsing for Nationals. And it is bigger and harder than Regionals. Thats why we decided and we asked Kate and she has approvened it that.

Riley: we practice somehwere else, but not a the studio for the rest of the week. so then b troupe wont know where we are

James: that a great idea does everyone else know that

Riley: yup

Michelle: your the last one to know

Eldon's POV: 

it is going to be so nice not to have b troupe just stand there and watch us rehearse. We decide to rehearse and then in the end for a treat we all went to the beach and swam in the ocean. Later on, our fun ended when we saw b troupe on the beach. We didn't know what to do. We didn't want them to know we were here so we all hiding behind bushes and trees. We notice that b troupe was looking for us becasue they were calling our names out. Sooner or later we think that they are gone and we come out., but sadly we didn;t think straight so when we all got out of our hiding spots they al surrounded us. I felt claustrophobic. They made a big circle around us and they all had a devil look on their face. uh oh this isnt going to be good.

Emily: what do you guys want!!!!!!!!!!

Beth: why didn't you show up at the studio

Riley: because we were somewhere else

Beth: where were you

James: why would we tell you

Beth: becaseu i should know

Michelle: no you dont

Beth: yeah i do

I decided to break the argument by whispering to West and Riley to start to run out of the circle to the car. We took my car and there were 8 seats so 3 people would be in the trunk. I have a truck so they techinacally would have a seat. i whispered to them 1, 2....... 3! and with that they immedietley dashed to th car and got to trunk and laided down so they could see them. After that b troupe look so confused as they watched West and Riley run. Then Giselle and Chloe ran, followed by Stephanie and Tiffany, which were followed by Michelle, Emily and Daniel. James and i were the last ones there we sprinted to the car and hoped in. 

With that we took off and started on the road. We decided to go to Emily and rley's house mostly becasue they're house was the closest and it was a big house that could fit everyone. They're parents were away so we got to stay there for the night. It was like an a troupe sleepover. We got materesses and blankets and we all went downstairs to the basement. The only thing was that when we had to go get ready for bed the boy had to stay downstairs in the basement while Chloe, giselle and Tiffany got the base floor and Stephanie, Riley and Emily went upstairs. When the girls caem back down we all were on the couches and we watched a movie. Soon we decide to stop the movie and just talk. We played a few truth or dares and then decided to tell scary stories. 

We scared the girls so badly that we were laughing so hard o the ground while they were taking deep breathes. Soon we went to sleep. James and Riley slept beside each other while Emily was next to Stepanie and Tiffany. We were like all in a circle so our heads were all in the center. 

It was 11:30pm and we had school tomorrow. We all said goodnight to each other gave some kisses and hugs to eachother and then went to sleep.

So sorry guys i accidently put it on my other account. Now i put it on my accound but accidenlty put it on for a different story. So sorry about the wait. I just have a lot of school and homework going on as well as watching the olympics and also with trying to get to bed so yeah. Sorry once again. 

Update on Thursday ;) 

Follow me on instagram @momo_haugom