Chapter 9

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly's POV:

later that night

I walked to the Gryfinndor tower, my mind racing. 'How has Harry coped all this time? Why were Ron and Hermione not watching his memories too? And how in merlin did Harry turn out to be such a polite, sweet young man?'

I walked into the tower, the common room was empty except for two people sharing a beanbag. This itself wasn't wierd, most couples fell asleep together, but the couple was Harry and Ginny.

'They're dating? I didn't relize...' was the first thought that came into my head. The second thought was, 'They're kinda cute together.' It was true, Harry and Ginny cute together. Ginny was sitting beside Harry with her head on his chest and Harry had his arm around Ginny and he had a book in his lap.

I walked over and gently took the book and bookmarked where they were at. Appearently, I wasn't quiet enough. Harry woke up and blinked sleeply, "Molly?" he asked tiredly. a soft smile appeared on my face, he finally said my first name without my prompting.

"Hey Harry, you relize it's nearing midnight, right?" I said.

Harry nodded, "I knew it was late."

I saw Ginny beginning to stir. I stood, "I must be going." I walked to the portrait, opened it, then disilliusioned myself and watched.

Ginny woke up, "What time is it?" Harry thought for a second, "Almost midnight, we shouldget to bed." Ginny snuggled into Harry's chest, "I'm good here actually." Harry smilied and settled hisself on the beanbag, the couple was soon asleep. I felf someone wrap their arms around me, I jumped and whirled around. It was Athur, who was smirking at me.

"Arthur, don't do that to me ever again!" I wispered, mindful of the couple on the beanbag.

Athur smirked and rolled his eyes. He looked at Harry and Ginny on the beanbag, "They are a cute couple, aren't they?" he asked softly. I nodded, agreeing, harry and Ginny are a cute couple.

"We should get some sleep. I have a feeling we will have a long day tomarrow." Arthur nodded, then looked at me and I caught a glimse of mischef in his eyes. However, he moved so fast, it seemed like a few seconds before he was carrying me bridal style.

"Arthur," I half-yelled, half-wispered, "put me down!" Arthur, appearently seeing I was going to start yelling, shook his head and threw a pointed look at Harry and Ginny, who were beginning to stir. I sagged in defeat, then settled for glaring at Arthur.

Appearently, we woke Harry and Ginny up. Harry smirked at Arthur and I, and Ginny just said, "Oh, poor mommy, is daddy being mean to you?" She said all of this with a straight face, how she did it, I'll never know.

They walked over to us, as they got closer I noticed mischef in Harry's eyes. I looked at Ginny, "Run"

She looked at me confused, then looked at Harry, who gave her a confused look too.

Ginny started backing away but Harry scooped her up, bridal style. Ginny didn't even yell, she just sat there looking surprised. Once she got over her shock, she layed her head on his chest and looked up at Harry, "Can you please put me down?"

Harry shook his head with a simle, Ginny sighed, like she expected it. "Can you put me down so I can get to my dorm?" Ginny tried again, this time Harry put her down.

Harry kissed the top of her head, "Night Gin"

She kissed his cheek, "Night Harry" She turned to us, "Night mom, night dad"

We both responded with "Night"

Harry bade us goodnight and disappeared up the stairs like Ginny who left a few minutes ago.

I looked a Arthur, "Will you put me down now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is up for adoption! If you want to adopt it, PM me.

I will post the new author's name after this is adopted.