Chapter 4

Hey, sorry for the wait. I was moving, so I wasn't able to go on the Internet.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN HP!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person

The memory appeared, it showed a nine year old Harry Potter getting on the bus.

"Come on" Harry said walking to his younger self. Everyone else shrugged and followed. They climbed on the bus before younger Harry did,they stood at the front of the bus. "Now we watch." older Harry said tonelessly. The professors, Ginny, and older Harry watched as younger Harry got punched and tripped several times as he walked to an empty seat five rows down.

As the bus started moving, Ginny asked,"Why didn't you protect yourself, Harry?" The professors looked at Harry 'cause they wanted to know too.

"There was no point. If I punched back, I would get punched more. There was no point." Harry said tonelessly, not meeting any of their eyes.

Ginny took Harry's hand and squeezed it reassuringly, "Okay Harry, you're right. You were just avoiding a fight." Harry looked at Ginny and smiled. The professors looked at the couple with tears in their eyes and smiling sadly, Harry and Ginny reminded them so much of James and Lily. Ginny having a temper to rival Lily's and Harry being kind-hearted just like his father.

Ginny looked out a window, "Is this your muggle school, Harry?" she said. Harry followed her gaze and nodded. The professors looked at the school, the school wasn't much, it was just a big brown building with a parking lot. The bus stopped in front of the school, as soon as the bus doors opened there was a huge rush to get out first. The professors, older Harry, and Ginny stepped outside waiting for younger Harry, when he came, their little group followed him. As the professors, older Harry, and Ginny followed younger Harry around the school they were lost in their own thoughts. Ginny and the professors were thinking about how bad the Dursleys must've been if it caused Harry to think about how he did about life, Harry was still worrying about the professors' and Ginny's possible reactions to how the Dursleys treated him. The professors, Ginny, and older Harry followed younger Harry throughout the school day which consisted of several people punching, kicking, and tripping younger Harry at every opportunity, before classes, between classes, and even when the teacher's back was turned. The worst thing that happened was when it was recess, Dudley and his gang chased younger harry around  and when they caught up to him they tackled him and started beating him up.

By the time that they came out of the memory Ginny was crying, Harry was trying to comfort Ginny, but you could see that the memory got to him too, since the pain in his eyes shone brighter, and the professor were on the edge of bursting into tears.

Once Harry calmed Ginny down a bit Harry looked at the professors and said, "Can we continue tomorrow?" Professor McGonagall nodded and Harry and Ginny left, Ginny clutching Harry's arm like it was her life line.

Professor Sprout looked at her colleges and asked, "How did Harry deal with life at all with a past like that?" The other two professors shook their heads and started to leave.

"One thing before you leave," McGonagall said and the professors turned to face her. " Do you two see Lily and James in Harry and Ginny too? Or is it just me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, and done! Thanks for waiting. Anyway, I hope I will be able to update soon.

Vote, comment, and review!

See ya!

Cindy