4 YEARS LATER:

(Short chapter and last chapter. Sorry for ending it short, but I'm really behind on books.)

After two years Grayson proposed to me with a gold ring that had a rose on it. Two months after that we bought a house together and found jobs! We packed our bags the week after and left town, Grayson thought it would be best to leave memories behind.

I was a reck before all of this. I buried an empty casket and only had seven people including the priest at the funeral. The people that came were mom, her husband, moms twins, Grayson, and Rebekah. After the funeral I never left the room and lost tons of weight. I was unhealthy, until Grayson dragged me out of bed and made sure I got better! It's not what you think, I got better in a day. No. Grayson and me both got frustrated with each other, Grayson cared for me so much he was always there for me and I was there for him.

  Cameron's parents had a funeral and had the audacity to invite me! His parents already knew why he goes to court and why he was in jail because they were there! They sat behind him in court with burgundy suits and dresses. One time I bumped into them at the store and they said sorry. That's it. 'Sorry' and they walked off.

  So here we are, me and Grayson. We're unpacking things and putting them where they belong.

"You okay Cara?" Grayson asks.

"I'm fine." I say sternly and open another box. "Just tired honey." I give Grayson a faint smile.

"Look, I know the," Grayson was thinking of a word "incident, with his parents made you sad, but it's fine. They'll get over it and you'll move on too." Grayson sighs. I smile at him and give him a kiss and a hug.

"Thank you." I breath out heavily. "Are you going to work?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yeah, in half an hour." He replies  putting on his tie. "I'm gonna go Cara." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye babe." I smile and he leaves. I walk up to our room and start to unpack things. Searching through the box I pull out a piece of paper that's folded and old. I carefully unfold it scared it would tear if I pulled too hard. The photo that is revealed to me makes my heart drop, makes my stomach hurt, and makes my body go numb. It was him. It was my baby, the photo was black and white because it was an ultra sound. The door bell rings and I set the photo down and go down stairs opening the door to get tackled by four year olds.

"Hi sis!" My twins yell at me.

"Hey Jamie! Hey James!" I squat and give them a big hug. "Hey mom, Tim." I add.

"Could you watch them? Me and Tim have a business trip." Mom says.

"Of course." I answer.

Me and Tim are finally okay with each other and so is my mom. At first she wouldn't look at me or talk to me after the trial because of what happened. I guess she was either ashamed of or maybe she was ashamed of herself. Tim and I have settled on being okay with each other because after the trial and stuff he helped a lot when mom wasn't there. He told me she was scared I hated her because she couldn't see what was happening.

"Hey Cara!" Tim gives me a hug and I give him one back. Mom gives me a big hug and kisses my cheek.

"We'll be back in two days." Mom informs me and I nod. With that they left.

"Kids!?" I yell. It was eerily quiet.

"Sis! Come here! Hurry!" They tell and I run to them only to see them watching looney toons on the tv.

"You guys scared me!" I sigh sitting in between them.

"Sorry sis!" James says leaning his head in me.

"It's okay." I reply ruffling his hair. "How 'bout some pizza!?" I ask excitedly and they all jump up and down in the couch.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" They both yell and I laugh.

"Okay. I'll call, keep watching toons." I get up and go to the kitchen and call.

***

After everyone left Grayson came home and we unpacked the rest. We sat down on the couch with wine and movie to watch and I couldn't help but think-

'This is the happiest beginning and will be a good ending.'