School Day:

CARA'S POV

My alarm blared from under my pillow taking me out of sleep. I look at my phone to see I've got a text from Cameron.

'Morning babe! Can't wait to see you!'

I smile and get up only in shorts and a tank top. I put on a green jumper that compliments my black wavy hair that flows to my waist. I put my hair into a waterfall braid and grab my backpack and walk down the stairs.

"Morning Cara!" My mom says cooking eggs for Tim.

"Morning Cara." Tim grunts.

"Bye." Is all I said and went into the driveway to see Cameron parked there. I open the door and get in.

"Hey." Cameron says and gives me a kiss. He starts to drive and he puts his hand on my thigh way too high.

~

We both get out of the car and Cameron grabs my hand, like he's claimed me or something. We walk hand in hand to my locker.

"Hey Cara!" I hear Reagan say next to me.

"Hey!" I say smiling and Cameron puts his arm around my waist after I grabbed stuff from my locker.

"So Tyler is having a party today! Wanna come?" She asks me and Cameron's grip gets tighter.

"Um, we'd love to!" I reply "Cameron can pick both of us up. Right, Cameron?" I turn my head towards Cameron and he nods.

"Yeah, sure. Anything for you."

~

I walk into class right when the bell rings. I sit down near the back of the class.

"Okay." Mr. Asher sighs and says to himself "we are going to have a new student which should probably be here soon." He mumbles to the class while trying to organize his desk.

"Uh..." a deep voice says and everyone turns their head to look at the goddess at the door.

"Grayson!" Mr. Asher said and clapped his hands once. "Sit next to Cara." He stated. "She's all the way in the back. Cara wave." I wave once and he smiles and sits next to me.

"I'm Gr-" I cut him off.

"Grayson. I know." I smile softly at him.

~

Once the bell rings I pack my stuff and stand up. Grayson caught up with me.

"Are you stalking me?" I ask laughing and he chuckles nervously.

"Could you show me to my next class?" He asks handing me his schedule.

"Well, I'll be damned." I Say to myself "you have all but one class with me." He couldn't say anything when I felt Cameron wrap his arm tightly around my hips.

"Who's this?" Cameron asks, jealousy filled in his voice.

"This is Grayson. Grayson this is Cameron, my boyfriend." I state to both of them.

"Great." Cameron says "come on." Cameron pushes me with his arm to move. I look back at Grayson, he looks like he wants to help me but he's glued to his spot.

"What did you do that for!" I whisper yelled at Cameron at my locker.

"He was looking at you like he wanted you!" He said angrily. "Do you like him?" He asks.

"Really?" I say grabbing my books.

"So you do!" He yells and people start to stare. I grab his arm and shove him into an empty class.