chapter twelve

Chapter Twelve

    Great I have to wake up. I don’t want to go and meet new people. I want to go home. I need to get a secretary. Make her do all the things I don’t want to. I shouldn’t have fired Nat. but she was old and she needed to retire. Now I have to remember to find a secretary. Okay I am up. Oh look at Zane. He looks like Sirius. Well Sirius looks like him. I’m just going to leave him.

    Someone has to save me from this. I haven’t even meet all the workers and so far they all sound like brats. What did I get myself into? Well at least I don’t have to worry about any of them stealing. Oh great more workers. What is Zane doing here? I didn’t even tell him where the store was located. I have an idea.

“Okay everyone listen up!” I scream out. “I would like all of you to meet my secretary, Zane black.” I say to everyone, making Zane mad.

“Apparently I am her secretary. Miss Fortis would you please like to speak with me outside. I have some information to tell you.” Zane says professionally.

“What the hell was that about?” Zane says angrily.

“I was bored and tired of meeting all these people. The good thing is in about thirty minutes we are out of here.” I remind him.

“You are so lucky I love you.” Zane says.

“Don’t say that word ever again.” I snap at him.

    Why must he say those words? It just brings me back to when we dated in high school. I thought we were going to be together forever. And then he broke up with me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Zane ask me confused.

“I’m going away from you.” I snap at him.

“What’s wrong with you?” Zane ask me nervously.

“I don’t want to hear you say you love me.” I tell him.

“Why?” Zane ask me confused.

“Because after you told me that you broke up with me. Just don’t say it.” I remind him.

“Look don’t worry about me dumping you because it’s not going to happen.” He tells me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

“It’s about you two are home!” his mom yells at us. “We need to go to the party.” His mom reminds us.

“Please everyone settle down.” I tell everyone. “This is going to be a great year for us. We just opened another boutique.” I say proudly. “Now I want everyone please have fun and eat.” I tell my workers.

“So this is the party of the year. How do you it?” Zane asks me. “I mean you didn’t even plan anything.” Zane says.

“Well I told your mom to plan. I think she told scar to help her. I think I might start a party planning just for them. Or maybe just for scar since your mom will probably start one on her own. Or say that she’ll start one on her own.” I tell Zane.

“You have one big future of yourself. Next thing you know you’re going to buying out other store. Or turn into the next oprah.” Zane says jokingly.

“That’s too do. I have other things. Now I want to go back to the party.” I tell Zane.

“That was some party.” Zane tells me. “I have never seen my mom drink that much. and well I have never seen scar party. Why didn’t teddy stop scar from drinking?” Zane ask me curiously.

“I think they had a bet and teddy lost. He had to take care of mini me.” I respond.

“okay well good night.” Zane tells me.

“night.” I tell him.