Give Me Something To Live For

page 1

music Superman by Joe Brooks

My name is Nicole Styles but Nicky for short.I'm a female obviously and only seventeen which is nothing special.I have hazel eyes,long brown hair,and an okay figure.I also have a twin brother named Harry (Styles) who is captain of the football team so I hang out a lot with his friends.My mom is a doctor and my stepdad is a math teacher in college.I am a dancer and a captain of the baseball team.

I am not a nerd just not that cool or pretty.I want to be noticed by my crush Bryan Sanchez.When we were in third grade he was smiling at me and i was tripped by something or someone(Avery only to spill milk in his face and after that he never looked at me again.High school really isn't my thing and I hate it because in almost every high school there is a glam squad,cool group,or and it posse.

I was having a perfect dream of him and me when I was woken up by my mom screaming her lungs out saying to “Wake up and get dressed”.“I’m coming okay” I said while I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the light coming from my windows.My room is medium size with two windows,bathroom,drawer,desk,and a walk in closet.I walked over to my walk in closet and found my favorite short red shirt that said “You know you like it” in big white letters across the front.Walking to my drawer I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and reds flats with a white headband to tie it all together.

After I put my glasses on I got the most mouthwatering scent and I knew what it was my mother was cooking bacon.I ran down stairs to my plate on the table shocked because it was empty.Looking around the room I saw my brother max smiling before running out the door cause he knew not to mess with my food because he wouldn’t get away with it.I grabbed my bag,ipod,and walk out the front door.I walked down to the bus stop empty and cursing at my twin brother.My stomach was growling from skipping breakfast.

The bus was here early which is very surprising cause its always here late.When the bus stopped I walked up the steps and saw someone iv'e never seen before.He had the most beautiful brown eyes,short curly hair,my size maybe taller,and ok abs. I forgot I was still on the bus when the bus driver said “ You coming or not”."Yes I was just uh i’m gonna go find my seat” I said a little embarrassed and slightly blushing at the fact that I was still staring at him.I walked down the aisle and stop looking around but there was no seat open at all.

“You can sit with me if you want” someone said behind me so I turned around to see the guy I was staring at earlier.“Thanks” I said before sitting beside him. “Your welcome” he said scooting over for me.When I sat by him  I barely touched his arm and it was so soft and warm.Touching his arm sent shivers up my body which I flinched and leaned back a little.He was muttering something but it was to loud to hear.

“Whats your name” he said looking at me but he looked a bit nervous for some reason.“It’s Nicole but Nicky for short’’ I said looking at him hoping I could find why he was so nervous all of a sudden.“Whats your name”I said to him looking in his eyes.“My name is Nick Sterling’’ he said looking at me with a smile on his face.I was going to ask him what school he went to but the bus stopped at the high school and opened the doors to get off.

I slowly walked down the steps and to the school and I thought someone was calling my name but I let it slide.Feeling a hand on my shoulder I turned to Nick standing right next to me trying to breathe.“Didn’t you hear me calling you” he said leaning over still trying to catch his breath.“No” I said  honestly but he must have been the person who was calling me.“Well I wanted to  walk with  you to school but you ran off from me” he said which made me blush a bit because iv’e never been close to a guy this much before in my life besides my brother.

“Sorry but wait you go to my school” I said almost yelling at him now shocked that he’s going to the same school cause I barely met him but really happy that he’ll be with me.“Ya I was going to tell you” he said a little sad that I was kinda yelling at him.“Well i’ll take you to get your schedule ok” I said trying to avoid what just happened.“Well lets go don’t want to be late” he said pulling me and we ran right in the direction of the office.