Chapter 2

Authors Note:

Thank you for the ideas XxChocolate1CookiexX. Hopefully this chapter will turn out a lot longer than the first time! HOPE YOU ENJOY!! *not edited*

Chapter 2

Ariana's P.O.V

"It's so unfair" I mumbled under my breath."I still don't understand why we have to move and join another pack" I muttered. "Because you might find your mate there!" my mother yelled. She wasn't very happy with me cause I kept asking the same thing."For the millionth time, I . DON'T . WANT . A . MATE!" I yelled back. I chose to ignore them and talk to my wolf."You might not want a mate now but you will when you see him!" my wolf singsonged."Well are you happy about leaving our pack?" "Yes, but anyway they are our old pack now!" "What if our mate rejects us?" "HE WONT" she screamed at me. Just the thought of being rejected hurt like hell even thought I didn't want a mate.I thought about what my wolf had said. Did I want a mate? Maybe. Would he reject us? Probably not. I'm not boasting or anything, but I am quite pretty. I have curves in all the right places and have good taste of clothing. My parents said me and my brother were joining the Midnight Moon pack. There are about 8 members, including me and Blake. Blake was okay with the move cause in his words "there will be more girls for me." Blake hadn't found his mate yet, he didn't want to either. He enjoyed sleeping with girls, lets just say he isn't exactly a virgin." we are here"my dad announced, snapping me out of my thoughts. The first thing I wanted to do was meet my new pack. I raced into the woods, changing to wolf form in mid-air. Finally i came across a brown wolf. They shifted back to human form and I gave them some privacy while they put their clothes on. Finally they ordered me to shift. I ran behind a tree and shifted. I always tie clothes around my ankle so I can get dressed easily after shifting. After getting dressed I came out from behind the tree to find him staring at me."Are you Ariana Reid?"he asked. He had brown hair and black eyes."Yes" I answered him."Where is your brother?" he demanded."Probably helping my parents unpack" I said. "I'll take you to meet everyone else". I grinned happily. I could tell he was an alpha by the way he spoke. He grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the pack house until he froze. I gasped."We are mates" we both said at the same time. Sadly my wolf was right, I did want my mate."I Liam Hughes, accept you, Ariana Reid, as my mate" he declared happily."I Ariana Reid, accept you, Liam Hughes, as my mate" I said truthfully. We stared at each other in a comfortable silence. I was the one to break the silence first by saying "So are you going to show me our pack?" "Of course Lets go!" he said, grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me gently towards the pack house."Everyone this is Ariana, we will be meeting her brother Blake tomorrow". "Hi i'm Eva" one girl said happily."This is Emma, Emily, Nathan and Travis"."Emily's mate is Travis"." You've already met Liam i see" Eva said mischievously."You're mates aren't you!" she grinned, "Yep" Liam said proudly.  I could feel a blush creeping onto my cheeks. "Aw...that's so sweet Liam!" Liam bent down and whispered "its cute when you blush." That made me go even redder, also making Liam's smile bigger.

Liam's P.O.V

I smelt a wolf on my packs territory, one I didn't recognise. Maybe its Ariana? It couldn't be her brother, it smelt like a she-wolf. She smelt like vanilla and roses. My wolf seemed to purr happily when I thought of her name, I had no ides why though. Finally I came face to face with a snow white she-wolf. She turned away while I shifted and put my clothes on."Shift" I ordered. She trotted off behind a tree to change. While she was getting dressed i thought about how beautiful her wolf form was. It was snowy white, white is extremely rare. Finally she came out from behind the tree. She was beautiful in her human form as well."Are you Ariana Reid?" I asked."Yes" she answered. Her voice was amazing, I wanted her, and I wanted her now, I still didn't know why though."Where is your brother?" I demanded, wanting to make sure she was Ariana."Probably helping my parents unpack". Her sweet voice floated around the clearing. I grinned happily and grabbed her hand, starting to pull her towards the pack house, when i froze. She gasped. I'm guessing she noticed the sparks as well."We are mates" we both said together."I Liam Hughes, accept you, Ariana Reid, as my mate" I said happily. I mean seriously, how could i possibly reject her!?!?!? "I Ariana Reid, accept you, Liam Hughes, as my  mate" Ariana said truthfully. We stared at each other for a while in a comfortable silence. My beautiful mate was first to break the silence by saying "So are you going to show me our pack?" I loved how she said our pack."Of course, lets go" I said while grabbing hold of her hand and pulling her gently towards the pack house."Everyone, this is Ariana, we will be meeting her brother Blake tomorrow"."Hi i'm Eva" Eva announced excitedly."This is Emma, Emily, Nathan and Travis"."Emily's mate is Travis"." You've already met Liam i see" said the oh so lovely Eva.(note the sarcasm). Finally she blurted it out."You're mates aren't you"! "Yep" I admitted proudly. I saw a blush creeping onto my mate's face. I wanted my mark on her for everyone to see."Aw....that's so cute  Liam!" said the extremely annoying voice of Eva. I bent down and whispered in my mate's ear "Its cute when you blush". That made her go redder, also making my smile bigger.