Chapter Seven

By the time I woke up, sun was streaming through the window. Charlotte wasn't in her bed, so I walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen, to see it full of children, all preparing what looked like a great feast.

They all turned around to look at me.
"You might want to get dressed soon," Charlotte said, turning round, "lunch will be soon."
I walked back upstairs, wondering if I actually had any clothes. I looked into the wardrobe, to see several dresses, all perfectly suited to the warm weather. I chose an emerald green dress and put it on. It fit perfectly. I combed out my hair, attempting to tame the curls with little success. I looked into a cupboard next to the wardrobe, and found a ribbon which perfectly complemented my dress. I tied my hair back and headed back downstairs.

By the time I got there, everyone else was sat down. "Miss Redwood," Miss Peregrine said, "I would appreciate it if you could be on time tomorrow,"
"Sorry," I mumbled. Horace turned to me next, "I see you like the dress," he said approvingly, "The others don't appreciate my fashion sense."
A few of the children sniggered.

After the meal, I went out into the garden. After wandering around for a bit, I found a forest. I walked through, until I found a lake. I felt like I needed to test my peculiarity......

I am sooooooooo sorry for the lack of updates, also I know that this chapter is really short, but that's all I could think of and I wanted to give you something . I should update again soon.