Hope

Chapter 4: Hope

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.

- Edna St. Vincent Millay

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sit there in class while other people give me glances. I heard some rude comments, but I decided to ignore it. I would look at Drew & she would smile. Gosh, she's beautiful.

The bell rang, I grabbed all my stuff & ran to catch up to her but someone tripped me & I hit the floor.

"Watch it, nerd!" Someone shouted. Talk about rude.. I stood up & saw Drew talking to this guy. He looked pretty muscular. She had a gaze in her eyes. The way she looked at him made something inside me feel weird. Something like jealousy. I walked over to them.

"Hey Marcel, this is Matthew!" He gave me a smile as Drew introduced him.

"Hi Marcel, it's nice to meet you! Do you like our school so far?" He asked in a British accent.

"Um, good I guess.." I answer weirdly.

"Well, I've got to go see you guys later," he waived goodbye while Drew turned to me.

"Isn't he dreamy?" She smiled.

"I'm not gay so I really don't know," she laughed at my joke.

"Let's get going we have Study Hall next & you'll love it because you get to spend time with me!" She giggled.

We grabbed our backpacks & headed out to our class. We sat in the same table and talked all period we shared some stuff about each other but not so much details. She's just amazing. I could stare into her eyes. I didn't even realize the bell rang until she budged me to get up. I followed her outside.. & excused myself, but she grabbed me wrist & turned me around.

"Can I at least have your number?" She pouted.

"Yeah," I gave her my number forgetting the consequences. They told me to fit in. I walked on the side walk until I got pulled into a van.. I felt like I was getting rapped.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!? WE TOLD YOU TO STAY INSIDE & WE'LL PICK YOU UP WITH THE OTHER GUYS NOT WONDER AROUND & GET KILLED!" The same blonde guy scowled at me. I miss Paul. I wonder where he is now. I waited in the car with one agent while the blonde went to fetch the other lads. I received a text from my favorite girl.

D: Hey Marcel, it's Drew!(;

H/M: Hi.. How's your day been? xx

D: xx? Um.. Good. What about you?

H/M: I lived in Europe for a while we always put xx.. 'Kiss Kiss' & pretty good for a first day..

D: oh okay, I gtg text you later bye Marcel(;

I wonder how she would react if you knew who I really was.. She said she hated Harry. Maybe, I can actually win her over by being Marcel.. But she liked that guy, Matthew. I really don't get a good vibe from him.

I was so focus in my thoughts that Liam was sitting next to me with a grin on his face.

"Sooooo, how's Drew?" He winked.

"Good.. I just find her so enticing.." I smile to myself.

"Does someone fancy Drew?" Niall joined in on the conversation.

I could feel myself turning red,"Maybe."

We arrived at the house.. I totally forgot I had homework. I despise it. I never liked doing it, but since I'm Marcel.. Oh gosh...First, I have to take a shower because my hair is annoying me. I turn on the water making sure it's hot enough to get rid of this stupid gel. I grab my shampoo & rub it into my hair. I then wash my body. I quickly rinse & get out of the shower. I put on some sweats not bothering to put on a shirt.

I start my homework even though I don't remember half the material. I receive a phone call from my favorite girl.

Drew: Hey Marcel.. I need your advice something.

H/M: Anything

Drew: Okay.. Matthew just asked me out on a date and I really have no idea what to do. Like I like him a lot, but I get nervous & I don't want to be known as the ugly loser that's dating The Matthew Miller.

H/M: Oh. First off, you're not ugly at all. You're beautiful. Second off, you're not a loser whatsoever. I guess if you like him you can go out with him on a date.

Drew: Thanks Marcel. I love you. And you're my new best friend. This really means a lot. Well I have to call him got to go.. Goodnight.

H/M: Night Drew..

This sucks. I mean I like Drew but she's going to end falling for the 'perfect' guy while I look like such a nerd. I won't give up though. Even if it's over my dead body, I will not give up on her. I will have hope in us.

I continue to do my homework. I really am not hungry so I decide not to eat dinner tonight. I really hate that Matthew guy. Wait.. Now that I think about it... Those eyes. That smirk. That Dick was the one who tripped me. He must've walked over to Drew while I was gathering all my stuff. Perfect my ass. He's a little bitch. But Drew won't see that.