Harry Potter one-shots

For Dramione fans! :)

________________________________________________________________________

Crush

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush

I put down the letter that father had sent me. A rush of hatred went though me. It was another letter about joining the Dark Lord, "Oh joy." I thought. I didn't want to join him; I'm not a horrible person like my father, no matter what anyone else says.

Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much, just too much

My mind wondered to HER again. It was completely insane of me to think that she would ever fell the same way about me. She was Gryffindor-Book-Worm-Granger and I was Slytherin-Sex-God-Malfoy.

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know

I wasn't supposed to fell this way about her but I did. I always think of her. And every time I tried to run from the truth of it she would go and smile that beautiful smile at me and I would get hypnotized and start to think of her again.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Sometimes I think I'm going crazy, but I know that I'm falling in love with her. It's not just a normal crush that will go away the next week.

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Sometimes I wonder why I even try to walk away from her cause I always seem to come back the same why. I know that this felling will never go away ever but I couldn't but her in danger. If my father ever found out she would be dead in no time. I couldn't do that to her.

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?

See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last
Last forever, forever

We've become friends ever since we became heads and have to share a common room. We spend time together and I wonder if she has ever thought of me the way I think of her. I wish that I could make this last forever but the war is coming up and we might have to go different ways.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

I was so caught up in my thoughts about her that I did notice her enter until she spoke. "Hey," she said, I felt my breathe get caught in my throat.
"Hi." I answered, I turned around to face her, big mistake, she looked so beautiful. It took all my will-power not to walk up to her and kiss her on the spot.

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know

She had me hypnotized again and I hated it. I gave up. I walked over to her until our faces were inches apart. "What are you-," I cut her sentence off by crashing my lips with hers. I could tell she was in shock because she froze on the spot. Soon though she started to respond which surprised me.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
This crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever until blasted oxygen got the better of us and we had to break apart. I leaned my forehead on hers as we both panted heavily. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I said. She gave me her gorgeous smile and said, "Me too." We closed the gap between are faces and kissed again. I stop holding back everything and just let felling take over. I knew this felling would never go away and I didn't care.