Olivia's wonderful idea haha

I finally caught up to Scarlett & Olivia, running in high heels isn't a great idea i thought. They were whispering to Kayne whilst the others surrounded me.

"Hey Jade, beautiful dress!! Where did you get it?" Layla Asked.

"Tik Tok!!" I replied not paying attention to her trying to hear what Scarlett was saying.

"Wow really, i love that shop!!" Exclaimed Molly.

"Great, would you excuse me a minute girls?" I asked moving my way towards Scarlett. "What are you doing please dont do anything stupid!" I begged Scarlett butting into there conversation.

"You will love it Jade dont worry!" Kayne replied hugging me, whilst slipping me a giant bottle of vodka.

"What's this for?" I asked confused.

"Lighten up, shake your fear away babe cause your gunna have the time of your life tonight okay?" He replied.

"Fear, pfft, Jade does'nt have fear! But i'll drink it anyway cause i need to get drunk tonight totally!" I Explained.

We went and gathered our crew and left the others to dance. We all sat down in the hallway where there was no-one and a empty closet beside us.

"Right now guys we have decided to be a little childish and play truth or dare!" Kayne said with a smile on his face.

Everyone cheered as i sat slurping the bottle getting more confused and dizzy. Kayne started with the others on basic, licking the floor and so on. I just felt so happy and like i could do anything.

"Truth or dare? Hey Jade, Jade!!" Olivia was shouting into my ear as i finally turned to her and giggled.

"What, oh DARE heehehhehee" I giggled some more.

"Really? Okay well i dare you to go wait in that closet for 5 minutes!" she Explained.

"Wow that is such a stupid dare! See ya then!" I waved as i giggled my way towards the closet door stumbling alot.

As i got in i turned the light on.

"TURN IT OFF!" They Screamed at me, i did as i was told and shut the door i stood there drinking more vodka. I felt so happy.

After about a minute the door opened. I ran and hugged whoever it was falling on top of them.

"No Jade we have to stay in there together!" Aidan explained.

"Aidan whoah you took a dare?" I asked.

"Yes come on, in we go." he said guiding me back to the place i was standing before.

"So Aidan, who do you like?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Well there's this girl, she hangs out in our group and well i dont think she likes me but she is very beautiful and i have had a giant crush on her ever since i met her!" He replied.

"Oh, well good luck with her then" I sigh wishing i'd never had asked.

"If only she realised that i wasn't a jerk like all the other guys she's been out with!" He moaned.

"Yeah well i do have a crush on this guy and ive been waiting to have my first kiss with him forever!" I also moaned.

"Well i think our 5 minutes are over!" Aidan sighed.

"Ahh well, time to get more drink!" I say stumbling to the door falling into it. "Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Oh are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah im fine, now time to get more beer ahhahahaha!" I say once again giggling.

I grab another giant bottle and start slurping it when i see Kayne's Mum's wig, its curly and brown. I run towards it sticking it on lopsided and run back to the group leaning against the doorway in a sexy pose. They all stare laughing at me and i laugh back. Kayne comes over and grabs it off my hair.

"OH NO, my beautiful hair what have you done" I exclaim frowning. We run into the living room and i run to the karoke stand. I grab the microphone and shout into it:

"Im going skinny dipping whose with me?"

All the guys cheer except the guys in my group as i walk towards the door unsipping my dress. I feel a tug on my arm as Rick grabs it.

"No Jade, im not going to let you do this" He protested.

All the guys moaned.

"Nah let her do it man its just a little fun!" The guys screamed pushing me away. I ran to the pool as soon as he let go and did a dive bomb in. I heard splashes all around as guys swam towards me. Circling me, one right at the front leaning in to kiss me. I was just about to lean in too when i heard a splash again and heaps of guys being pushed out of the way, and just as he was going to kiss my lips i felt a pull from under my arms as i got dragged out of the pool.

All the boys in the pool started hopping out and moaning and shouting. I got wrapped in a towel and picked up like a baby and carried inside and up the stairs. I didn't see who was carrying me i expected it was Kayne or Rick because they certainly didnt have a dress on but there clothes were sopping wet. He had pushed me into a certain angle where i could'nt see his face. We entered a room which i realised was Kayne's room and giggled because his room was so funny to me. I giggled lots still really high on alcohol. I got plopped down on the bed and i finally saw who it was.