It Demands To Be Felt: Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Chapter Playlist!

"To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra

"Blood Bank" by Bon Iver

"Exit Music (For a Film)" by Radiohead

continuation from the last chapter! enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Louis watched as Harry blushed bright red and gulped, stuttering, "oh, that's good, Livvie, he's, uh... well, he's my favorite too."

christ, this is embarrassing.

giggling loudly, the girl clapped her tiny hands together and squealed, "where's my pizza, daddy?"

"oh, r-right," Harry mumbled, brushing past Louis to open the microwave and take out Olivia's plate. "hold on one second, it has to cool."

"she's never going to stop calling you that, you know," Louis said under his breath. "she likes you too much."

"well that's good, then, isn't it?" Harry asked quietly, pouring a glass of milk. "that means she approves of us."

"us?" Louis raised an eyebrow. "so now there's an us?"

"well, uh, I just thought, y'know, since we..."

"we'll talk," Louis cut him off short, grabbing the glass from his hand and setting it on the table in front of his sister.

Harry frowned and sat down, giving Olivia the pizza. "thank you, daddy," she grinned.

"it's Harry, remember?"

"no," the girl shook her head viciously, her blonde hair flying around in all directions.

Harry sighed, and Louis sat down with two plates, pushing one across the table to his best friend. "now Livvie, that's your pizza. I promised Mum you'd eat the whole thing. me and Harry have our own food."

"uh huh," Olivia nodded, taking a huge bite of her pizza and almost choking.

"calm down," Harry smiled, scooting the glass of milk into her hand and encouraging her to drink.

Louis grinned at the two of them. "we're such good babysitters," he whispered to Harry while his sister chugged down the milk.

Harry nodded and chuckled before taking a bite of the food Louis had made. he closed his eyes and moaned softly, "god, Lou, this stuff is so good!"

Louis blushed slightly, eating a forkful of his own and saying, "thank god. I thought I had undercooked it. it turned out pretty well, huh?"

nodding and piling more of the casserole onto his fork, Harry replied, "yeah, I thought it was going to be awful, the way you described it. but it's some of the best stuff I've ever had."

"why thank you, Harold."

the three finished their food while they talked about Louis's upcoming football games, Harry's coursework, and Olivia's lack of schooling--she was only two, after all.

after they were done, Louis cleaned up the table and tucked the dishes safely into the dishwasher while Harry wiped the girl's face with a wet rag. "god, how can you get so messy from pizza?!"

"oh, chill out, Haz," Louis chided from the kitchen. "you were a toddler once too."

Olivia giggled and squirmed away from Harry, who eventually gave up on washing her face and dropped the rag, slinging her over his shoulders, running around the room, and making airplane noises.