Newsletter info

Hello!

After some technical difficulties, I finally have stuff sorted out!

Those of you that want to continue reading about Etta's journey, you can sign up for my newsletter and get an exclusive access to the rest of the chapters.

http://eepurl.com/cP8491

link on my profile as well.

As I mentioned before, each new chapter will be up for two weeks before I take it down again. I hope it will give you enough time to read it, and you will be notified via my newsletter each time I post a new chapter.

You will officially be my alfa readers. I would really appreciate your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment for each chapter. Since I am getting back to Etta's story after being away for quite some time, please let me know if I miss something, slip out of character, make a major plot mistake.

You feedback will greatly influence the final version of the book.

Also, I am looking for a volunteer. If you are interested in fulfilling the position of my Vengeance Upturned Personal Assistant (just wanted to make it sound fancy, but it will require reading and making some notes), please contact me either via PM or via maya at mayastarling . com 

In return, you will immortalized in my books acknowledgments and will receive free eBook and a signed paperback copy of Vengeance Upturned once its published.

Only serious and dedicated candidates will be considered.

Thank you once again for all your time and dedication.