12.Its Just The Beginning.

Chapter 12 is heereeee *drums roll* Enjoy my story.
_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---__-__-_-_-

Now only one Day's left for exo's Comeback! I woke up everyday kissing my luck charm necklass. Wishing They would do Well!

Im one of the few people that realise how much they had worked to come up with this hit song!

I went to the dance studio to remember the wolf dance!... it's been too long since I had practised it... I was all busy because of growl!

"Yeah arraso" Someone weeped loudly.

I opened the door wondering who could this be.

He came out of Shinee's practice room and slammed the doot behind him, yes its him..... U already knew who it was!

Ljoe,,, he kneeled down leaning on the wall and combing his light brown hair and covering his face!

I couldnt tell if he's crying now or not!

I came closer.

"Stand up" I reached out my hand!

"Here" I gave him the soda drink I was about to open!

He looked up towards me with red crying eyes! and messy hair! he was silent... just staring at me!

"Come on,my arm hurts" I nagged

He took my hand and i helped him stand up!

"Go wash your face, I will wait for you outside in the garden"

he nodded.

I waited outside until I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing"

"okay, then im leaving" I smirked

"no wait, im just a little upset"

"can a man cry like this Omg!!!" I burst out into laughter.

He looked at me frowned, he let out a long sigh and didnt reply.

This was the good side of Ljoe that I never saw before! I wanted to bully him back to take my revenge.

But I cant be this Cruel when he's feeling bummed.

he broke the silence.

"I'm tired"

"of?"

"Im tired of practicing everyday without recieving any compliment! nobody realises how much I tried"

I looked at him and felt his pain!

So what about me! My case is worse than yours L.....sigh!

"What happened?" I asked

"The manager doesnt want me to dance along with Sunbaes (Shinee), he says im not yet ready, I mean the members are kind to me and all but why does he keep bothering me" he said nervously.

Once again I felt like he was talking about me!

whats wrong with sm managers pfffft!

"At least you practiced with the membrs,didnt you?" I said and frowned.

"You didnt?" He wondered

I remembered when I secretly followed Chanyeol's moves. At that time I felt like we were practising together!

"well.... kinda" I smirked

"Ljoe sshi, maybe he doesnt like the Cruel,Cunning side of yours, you should show him determination! stop being cocky L,  stop it"

He looked silently at me... his mouth was plastered, then his eyes began to form tears.

"Why are u helping me when I gave you a hard time" he looked to the ground.

"just stop being cocky and show your sincere side" I smirked, talking my leave when he grabbed me by my arm and hugged me!

"Thanks" he lowered his voice.

I slipped off from his arms,

"its okay!" I grinned and entered back the building!

(CHANYEOL'S P.O.V)

What on earth has happened right now!

Why are they hugging? and why did she pushed away from his embrace?

I just accidentally glanced them whilst walking towards the building.

I took off my glasses hoping I had seen wrong, but its true!

After all she refused it!

Eunji and Ljoe????..... DAAANGG!! wrong couple!

I smirked and entered the building for our final practice, she entered after me!

"Chanyeol sshi" She called!

"yes?" I turned back to face her!

"Good luck for your Comeback" her eyes seemed wider than before.

"Errrm Go-ma-wa" I was practically frozen!

It was nice of her to wish us luck after all our manager had done for us! Is there such tolerance?!!!

(EUNJI'S P.O.V)

after wishing them luck! I was taking my leave when he stopped me....

"Chogii"

"Ne?"

"how's is ur practice going?!"

I grinned as he was the one who taught me the dance without him even knowing.

"Uhhm its entertaining actually,but dont worry about me"

He smiled proudly looking to the floor.

"Well of course bec I-"

"you what?"

" I-I am heading to the practice room now"

He said nervously and left quickly.

I was grateful that I was able to talk. The whole 2 minutes I was talking with him, my heart was pounding like Crazy!

Its just bec. he's the one who helped me out!  yes I know it!

That day passed without us seeing each other again. it was their comeback and they were Running out of time, They didnt have time to fully Have a good night's sleep.

The song was a hit as expected!!! Won many music shows.

I was forced by the company instructions to follow them around while they promote their song and new album! They said I should learn from my sunbaes.... Pfffffft.

The manager Made me sit on the seat next to the driver so that I wouldnt be able to socialise with the members.

Like I even know them properly!  sigh

I only knew their faces but didnt get the chance to know their names except for those whom I ran into!

Until That day

.

.

.

It wasThe gayo daejon!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chap12 is finished thanks for reading.

pls vote and te me what u think;)

Btw whats ur exo's fav song?  :")