3.Disappointed!!

(BAEKHYUN"S P.O.V)

I went on Monday to the SM building as we were recording and preparing for our comeback! But i feel something is strange ,i didnt really see that girl again, its been a week now and the day after we've met was available to audition!! i didnt see her even though she seemed determined!! But who cares!!!! People give up easily these days!!!

(EUNJI"S P.O.V)

I am literally disappointed....you know when you're expecting too much from something and suddenly you get nothing ...i tried twice but every time its useless "its all beacause of them..why do you have to meet them everytime you go, it's unfair" Ha Na kept complaining "They're not that bad actually, Their songs are pretty good" Meliisa said "Shut Up YOUUU, I dont care about the stupid songs or the dance moves i dont like them cause they ruined my friend's dream" HA NA said angerly "They didnt mean to" "but the did,melissa they destroyed her" "They're talented i keep listening to that one song of them every day on my ipod" melissa explained "Guyyysss guyysss enough! could you please stop talking about them, my body shivers every time i hear their name ughhh" i said

(MELISSA"S P.O.V)

i couldnt deny the fact that exo were super talented! even when im seeing my best friend suffering because of them, i liked their dance moves, i liked their songs but i didnt really like them that much that i could know their characters! Ha Na always complains beacause of them.. but maybe its just a misunderstanding!!!! i turned my radio on!! i listen to kbs everyday " tomorrow we are having a talent contest, if you think you've got what it takes to become a celeberty, dont hesitate and come tomorrow to our studio" OMGGGGG "EUNJIIIIIIIIIIII"

(EUNJI"S P.O.V)

Melissa came running towards me "yahh there's a talent contest tomorrow at kbs studios you should go " "Do you think i would-" "shhhhh i dont think im sure, just shut your mouth now and go tomorrow its a once in a life time opportunity"

I went the next day to audition and a long queue stood right infront of my eyes , i waited for my turn for a about two hours!!! and yess!! finally i entered the room!! the lady asked "Whats your name ?" "Park eun Ji mame" "how old are you Eunji sshi?" " im 19" i said with my mouth wide opened i tried to stop my face from smiling but i couldnt . i was on top of the world "I'm sorry i'M afraid you have been mistaken by coming here, this contest is for underaged people!! from 13 to 18 years old" she said after staring at me for a little while "Wha-Whaa-WhAAATTT?? , Its only one year difference, You cant do this to me " i didnt even complete my sentence when the security dragged me out of the room .. i pulled his hands off me and started singing!! i just went with (Ailee's- Heaven) i loved this one so much!

(CHANYEOL"S P.O.V)

We had to record for simsimtapa at kbs building!! i knew there was an audition going on, haha they always do them they know we're coming as they know that we love to watch the auditions! anyways! this tme we were walking into the elevator directky without watching the auditions when we were stopped by this voice! "Do you hear what i'm hearing" Suho asked us "where's this coming from?" Chen wondered "Strong Vocals woahhh" Kai said ... i ran towards the room where they audition.. i opened the door and i saw her again right infront of my eyes !

***************

saraghajaaaa <3