8

What shocked jihyo..?

Jihyo : what?! (Hurt)
Jungkook : what happen jihyo? Is something wrong?
Jihyo : hm.. nothing's wrong.
Jungkook : (try to look at the back)
Jihyo : just look at me
Jungkook : why? Are u ok? You look so shocked?
Jihyo : aniya. Gwaenchana..
Jungkook : you dont seem to. But.. yeah, lets eat. Look at our food. It really looks so delicious!..
Jihyo : hm.. i am waiting to eat this delicious food. Lets eat now
Jungkook : (smile) i guess you like me huh? ㅋㅋㅋ
Jihyo : *smile*

Jihyo try to hide her sadness. What makes her hurt? What shocked her before?

It was....

Scoups!

Scoups is here in BALI. And is with a girl. None other than Jisoo, jihyo and tzuyu's cousin.

Throwback.. 2 years ago..

Jisoo : jihyo unnie, tzuyu ya. I am here!
Jihyo : uh. Come in jisoo ya..
Jisoo : hmm.. i have missed you so much. Since our last farewell...

A/n : jihyo and tzuyu were grown up in the states. And currently go back to Korea because they want to pursue their dream (to be exact, Tzuyu's dream to work in an entertainment section which Korea is the best Entertainment country now.) Jisoo also live in the states. And is their cousins..

Jihyo : have you eaten?
Jisoo : hm.. not yet
Jihyo : i'll order food. Kor or US?
Jisoo : budae-jiggae.
Jihyo : my fav!
Jisoo : extra hot?
Jihyo : call! (Deal)

Not long after they order, someone knock the door..

Knock knock..

Jisoo : i'll open it unnie..
Jihyo : ok. Thankyou

Jisoo : (open) annyeonghaseyo
Scoups : humm.. annyeonghaseyo
Jisoo : by any chance, who are you?
Scoups : i am looking for...-
Jihyo : scoups, come in
Jisoo : who is he unnie?
Jihyo : my boyfriend. Namja-chinggu
Scoups : ne. I am scoups
Jihyo : scoups, this is my cousin jisoo.
Scoups : (smile)

Scoups's POV

When i knocked on jihyo's door, someone open the door. And its not Jihyo. When that girl (jisoo) open the door. She is very beautiful. Like a goddess. I couldnt say anything. I was in awe.

(End of S.coups POV)

Jihyo : you arrive just in time, we are going to eat. You can eat with us
Jisoo : ne. Btw, how long have you dated each other?
Jihyo : 2 years?.. we start dating when i was in my 3rd year of JHS. He was my classmates. New one. Hehe...
Jisoo : uh.. interesting. I thought you couldnt move on from Sehun.
Jihyo : ofc i can...

After finish eating, jihyo set jisoo's room (guest room). Leaving Jisoo and S.coups alone.

Scoups : you are pretty.
Jisoo : *shy* thankyou. But unnie is of course prettier. She is good. Please take care of her.
Scoups : sure.!
Jisoo : whats your current job?
Scoups : my father is the CEO of B*W's car and i am now working as an actor.
Jisoo : sorry for not recognizing you as an actor. I live in US, so i didnt know korea really well.
Scoups : but you're korean right?
Jisoo : ne. You are korean?
Scoups : yes i am a mixed. US-Korea

Jihyo : jisoo-ya, where is your bag? Let me bring it upstairs.
Jisoo : i'll bring it by my own.
Scoups : let me bring it ladies.

Started from that day, scoups and jisoo become close. But jisoo didnt realize that Scoups is starting to like her. Jihyo actually has this worry. But she tried to calm herself and trust their friendship. Until scoups ask Jisoo to go to Bali together and unknowing his intend, jisoo agreed to go on a vacation with him.

And practically, what jihyo saw in the restaurant was Scoups and Jisoo.

END OF FLASHBACK...

Jihyo : lets get out of here.
Jungkook : you dont want some or more desserts?
Jihyo : no. I am full. Thank you
Jungkook : ok, lets go to..-(drag by her)

Jihyo and Jungkook is now outside the restaurant and Jihyo said she is feeling tired so they decided to go back to the hotel

Jihyo : thanks for today. I am happy
Jungkook : you are so welcome jihyo
Jihyo : i am fine. (👀at jk's worry face)
Jungkook : i am not buying your fine

Finally both of them arrived at the hotel. Jihyo rushed to her room with teary eyes. While jungkook is still parking the car.

Jungkook : something is odd. She changed 360° from before. There must be something in that restaurant.

Tbc....

Thanks so much for loving this story..
I will update soon.. (2-3 days)? Hehe. Thanks for VoMent and Follow me.. gomawo yeoreobun!💜💗

Any character or synopsis you would like to suggest for the next next part?

See ya all! Enjoy your day off by reading Wattpad hehe..